Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
It's easy when you own the barn.

post a pic of your ride with a race track in the background

E: any track meant for racing is acceptable. Your local dirt track, road course, drag strip, horse track, rc track, running track, etc

rdb fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Feb 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?

Bajaha posted:

it's a small body, but it's growing.

:siren: Post your car being lit up by another cars headlights :siren:

That looks like a puddle. Body of water generally implies permanent.

Here's mine about to put a tire off my dam into a pond.

Rules say motorcycles count, there's mine being lit by headlights.

:siren:Post your car with the engine out. This should be easy, lots of subarus in here:siren:

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
Is that picture current? I didn't think it was that warm in Newfoundland this time of year.

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
Yeah I know, I live in Indiana near the Ohio, but in that picture there are broadleaf trees with leaves on them. I get costal temperature moderation and all that but I really don't think it's been warm enough for long enough to look like late spring early summer.

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
If I take my Prius off road would that count?

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?

kastein posted:

Sure. Fords not in the breakdown lane, priuses offroad, subarus driving over big rocks, landrovers not on flatbed wreckers, anything goes.

Here it is driving on the back of a dam. I was a litttle afraid to go farther, it doesn't like mud.

:siren:post a picture of your ride being towed or towing another vehicle. At least two wheels need to be off the ground.:siren:

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?

ilkhan posted:

Does the other vehicle need to be a 4 wheeled vehicle?

Has to be a vehicle, motorcycle on trailer would be ok, pedal bike on a truck not so much.

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
I think an RC car being towed by the Jeep would be ok. Tie the front of it to the hitch with string or something.

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
Does the animal have to be alive? I hit a squirrel this morning.

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
I think I got this. Unfortunately the mouse died from homicide shortly after this picture was taken.

:siren:Post a picture of your ride at least 90% covered with dirt or mud. Road salt and snow don't count.:siren:

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
The squirrel I had in mind disappeared, and I haven't seen a dead deer lately. I did see a dead possum but it had started to stink :(

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?

HandlingByJebus posted:

I have a rental car right now. I am in Honolulu. I saw some really serious mud about 15 miles east of town.

Will rdb / Adabiatic accept a rental car that is completely stuck in the mud, but potentially not completely covered in it, because it doesn't have enough power to actually spray the poo poo everywhere?

Asking for a friend. :tinfoil:

Did it require another vehicle to remove? If yes I would accept the muddy rental car.

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
Just make it dirty. Your right, this is taking too long. Let's lower the bar to 50%.

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
I thought about doing this but my S1000XR tires started showing cords Friday. I don't want to wind up with bits of steel in my legs or tear up a relatively new bike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?

Ephphatha posted:

I was thinking the same thing, but my new rear tyre turned up in the mail today so lets turn some rubber into smoke!* (Non-competing - violates rule 6 due to lack of engine)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW8nOwX7BHI

*rubber may not actually turn into smoke

I think this should count, lol.

• Locked thread