Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender

IOwnCalculus posted:

CHALLENGE: Find a heavily modified version of your car. If yours is modified, find a stock one. Take a photo of them together as a before / after set.

CHALLENGE: Let's see the junk in your trunk. YES LITERALLY JUST A SHOT OF THE poo poo IN YOUR TRUNK. In the interest of getting some action going in this thread again, I'll also accept your truck bed, your bike rack or wherever your put your poo poo on your bus or airplane or submarine. gently caress it, at this stage, I'd almost accept a picture of the contents of your back pocket. You know what? If there's no response by before 9/11 show me the contents of your pocket. Hey it would be cool if you wanted to justify why you haul around the stuff you haul around or whatever but don't let that ask be the difference between posting and not posting.

TL:DR: :justpost:

MonkeyHate fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Sep 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread