Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

Safety Dance posted:

Can non-Canadians settle for regular NAPA Autoparts stores?
Was curious about that as well, so I searched for NAPA AutoPro and it returned 3 normal-rear end NAPA auto parts stores in my area, so :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

Pomp and Circumcized posted:

You're acting as if there's a single person in here who doesn't own a pair of jorts :colbert:
Do cut-off jeggings count?

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

Tomarse posted:

Congratulations on passing your MOT with no advisories!!

:siren:A picture of your car in front of a brewery/distillery. Please include a branded can/bottle/glass/shot of the featured alcoholic beverage in the photo (either on, in or in front of your car). Homebrew doesn't count:siren:
Finally, something I can accomplish on the way home:

That truck is fuckin adorable :3:

scuz fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Mar 20, 2017

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
:confused:

edit: I googled it for me, nevermind :downs:

scuz fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Mar 21, 2017

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

Beverly Cleavage posted:

oh shi-

:siren: Let's see a smokeshow! Show me your seafoam burning, ringless piston smoke show from your jalopy/maintenance hoopty, whatever. We already bombed the burnout challenge... Let's see the real deal:siren:

Edit: 2-smoke entries also acceptable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu_Kicq-xWg
Wish I would have taken a photo of the garage floor below the tailpipe, it looks like it has freckles :gonk:

:siren: Draw a penis on your car with something highly-visible and removable (i.e glass chalk, bright green masking tape, etc), drive to an autoparts store, and post a photo of the event :siren:

edited to specify what "driving around a bit" meant (i.e. to an autoparts store)

scuz fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Apr 19, 2017

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

IOwnCalculus posted:

I admit to being slightly surprised that there's no takers on drawing a dong on one's car.
Same here.

Edit: give it a week.

scuz fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Apr 17, 2017

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

Shrugs Not Drugs posted:

Hey I'm still on the dick challenge, it's just that the Rustang has swallowed all my time the past week.

"the rules posted:

4. We'll give a challenge a week to get fulfilled. After that, democracy or fascism or something will decide what your horrible esoteric unpopular challenge gets replaced with.
Ohhhh, it's a week. I thought it was 3 days. Back to dong challenge.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

Humphreys posted:

I'd do it tomorrow if I had some glass chalk... Can I just draw a big ol dong on the very dirty rear window? Two?
The spirit of the glass chalk was something visible and non-permanent so if someone wants to make a big ol' wang in high-viz masking tape, be my guest! I'll update the challenge post.

I'll leave this up until tomorrow night when I land in NOLA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
T-8 hours until moving on from the WangMobile challenge.

• Locked thread