Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
I'm just waiting for nearmap to update their aerial photography map tiles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

How can you tell from the photo that the balloon is filled with helium?

Given how easy it is to crack water at home I expect the winner to cheat and use a hydrogen balloon.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

I miss my wooden iPod mount that fit into the trip computer hole (pov pack trim level.)

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

drat; there's no such thing as an Australian restaurant.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Yes there is. It's called Bunnings - now get out there and take the picture

Great idea; it will have to wait until Saturday morning though as they won't be BBQing now.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

Humphreys posted:

drat and here I was going to stuff as many empty beer cartons and a bailing bag full of cans in my commodore wagon. It's night time here so I can do it tomorrow - which also means half the battle is won on the home front (missus telling me to actually recycle what I said I was savign to recycle and not do an epic cross-state refund scheme)

Should have done a photo with the beer carton belted into the passenger seat and a row of packs of Winnie Blues across the dash for the "intended purpose" challenge.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

Eat This Glob posted:

Thanks meltie! It was an easy one for me since I have about 200 giant turbines about 5-10 miles away. I went a little smaller for the challenge though!

I think you went with the better option, since it would be quite difficult to get both a car and a full-size wind turbine in the same frame. (Depending on how far away from the road they are.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

If we're talking about Australian traditions, I prefer the ones where the car has a make+model vanity plate that is completely incongruous.

• Locked thread