Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Looks like I'm late because I actually had to go out tonight to take these pictures.

Edit: does the Korg St. tunnel count as under a tiny bridge?

PenisMonkey fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Mar 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.

meltie posted:

Sideways posting? Are you quite serious? That's what rural pub wifi will get you.

Anyway, the challenge?

Inspired by today's balloning weather; :siren:take a picture of your car next to something being actively and usefully wind-powered:siren:

The closer you can get to it the better, and - for or the time being - flags don't count :)

Does a hot air balloon count?

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Not a submission but a guy at work has an e46. Too new :(

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.

Not a sub as this is old but all four dogs are at home waiting for me to get home from work. Someone beat me to it, please.

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Oh poo poo, I thought it was exactly 20. Okay, uh...

Post a picture of at least three dogs in or around your car!

Wait, I work with dogs. So here. I took some dogs out to the car.

:siren:Post a picture of your vehicle next to a naturally fallen tree. As in, not cut down.:siren:

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.

Seat Safety Switch posted:

How many loving dogs do you have access to, dude?

Right now we are about to close so we have about 10 left.

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Yeah that'll work for me.

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
I'm not giving my phone to a stranger.

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Nah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
I mean yeah if it were up to me I'd say go for it. Thread needs new life. I'm just going off of rule 6 :(

• Locked thread