Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Modus Man
Jun 8, 2004

Soiled Meat

Safety Dance posted:

There's a 15 minute loading zone across the street from the Sears Tower...

Bonus points if it's being towed out of the loading zone right as you get up there to snap the pic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modus Man
Jun 8, 2004

Soiled Meat

Bajaha posted:

:siren:post a picture of your vehicle without a spec of dust on it:siren:

E: bonus points for having a meticulously detailed car parked on a dirty road/ surface. Just a car wash will not suffice.

Just picked up from body shop after my wife put it into a ditch, lots of new bits up front and fully detailed. Drove 1 mile down a dirt road to my in-laws driveway.

:siren:Show us a picture of your car parallel parked tight between 2 immobile objects (i.e. Not cars):siren:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Modus Man
Jun 8, 2004

Soiled Meat
This was a brilliant challenge idea and your execution of it is perfect. I want to see a whole series of these.

Modus Man
Jun 8, 2004

Soiled Meat

buttcrackmenace posted:

drat. this one would have been in the bag if I hadn't washed the truck over the weekend. first time in months!

Same, all of my vehicles are covered in dirt and mud most of the time but since their last car was the roads stayed dry and now we have snow.

Modus Man
Jun 8, 2004

Soiled Meat

Beverly Cleavage posted:

Welp. The dad in the minivan beat you all to it.

:siren:Picture of your car parking hard next to another vehicle parking hard. :siren:

edit: ok, let's get more descriptive... Parking well outside of the lines. Not confined to your designated "space" Take up those other 3 surrounding your spot, park it in the middle of the street. or similar.

Choice beverage, looks like a Number 9 on the left (hard to tell on my phone), one of my top 5 beers for sure. Cheers!

• Locked thread