Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....
Hang on folks, I'm sure our local pimper of fine quality meats has this well in hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Welp. The dad in the minivan beat you all to it.

:siren:Picture of your car parking hard next to another vehicle parking hard. :siren:

edit: ok, let's get more descriptive... Parking well outside of the lines. Not confined to your designated "space" Take up those other 3 surrounding your spot, park it in the middle of the street. or similar.

Beverly Cleavage fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Mar 21, 2017

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Though I guess not specified, that was what I had in mind.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Tomarse posted:

Well done! Which of their beers did you get? ;)

Modus Man posted:

Choice beverage, looks like a Number 9 on the left (hard to tell on my phone), one of my top 5 beers for sure. Cheers!

Indeed. #9, the other is Feast of Fools, a raspberry stout. Haven't tried it yet.

Semi-related, I've worked and now lived near there for over a decade. First time walking in was today specifically for this challenge. Lol

Time to bust out some minivan burnouts in the morning.....

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

IOwnCalculus posted:

I would say no - not unless this sits for too long without an entry.

What's the measuring stick then? I guess I'm just looking for an interpretation as to what you mean by doppelganger.

We just picked up a highlander, and parked next to a q5, I was surprised at the similar overall lines, but still marked differences.

Example:

Not serious submission...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

IOwnCalculus posted:

Those honestly look more alike than the Vibe and Matrix :v: I'd say you should come up with a challenge!

oh shi-

:siren: Let's see a smokeshow! Show me your seafoam burning, ringless piston smoke show from your jalopy/maintenance hoopty, whatever. We already bombed the burnout challenge... Let's see the real deal:siren:

Edit: 2-smoke entries also acceptable.

• Locked thread