Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

buttcrackmenace posted:

okay

(illegally parked in a handicapped zone. Very nice.)

if acceptable : :siren: take a picture of your car with a non-domesticated animal sitting on it. :siren:

(so no dogs, no cats, no per sheep, etc.)

Aww gently caress. Too bad my turtle died. I'd nail this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
I mean, if you don't care at all... Neutral drop it.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Slung Blade posted:

Anyone near bowling Green?

Don't tempt me :v:

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
I love that old truck and the story.

No, I'm not crying, it's allergies.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Oh I have an idea for this. Posting momentary.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
How's this?

Also will have footage of them moving the General Lee once it warms up and he puts it in gear...

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

sharkytm posted:

Eh, I'll allow it. The Fiberglass General Lee is what I was looking for. What parts move?

\/\/\/ That's perfect, shame it wasn't recent.

:lol: Yeah, that's way more impressive, although obviously officially sanctioned. Still impressive!

It's a fully running car: https://youtu.be/iCuRamwUpQg

This is probably super easy, but I've had it in mind for a bit, and it goes out to my struggle folks

:siren:Next challenge: Post a photo of your vehicle's dash with two or more warning lights that are NOT the check engine light. Example: ABS and Airbag Warning. Warning lights you can cut on and off, like "TCS Off" warning lights do not count.

Oh, and yeah. They all come on when the key is on acc / during ignition. Doesn't count. Your shits gotta be broken. :v:
:siren:

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Works for me!

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

joat mon posted:

Wouldn't Tempo/Contour be midsized? More like Comet/Fairmont than Pinto?

Somebody do something interesting, because an F-150 is about the easiest and boringest way to complete.

Seriously. I could drive across town and take a picture of mine with my brother-in-law's 84 F150, but that's boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
I was soundly beaten, too. gently caress it, here's a pic of my truck bed:

Did neither of you post a challenge? If not, what's the most ridiculous sized cup you can fit in your cupholder? Size matters, and bigger is better.

Of course, if you don't have the size, make up for it with creativity.

Challenge below.

briefcasefullof fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Sep 9, 2017

• Locked thread