Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Do we even have a chain parts store/mechanic combo anymore? I would have thought pep boys (never having been in one), but clearly they buy parts from O'Reilly so lol not really

I want to say we used to have an Advance Auto with an attached lube/tire shop, but that closed years ago. Our NAPA has a machine shop in back, but I think that's just a local aberration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Bajaha posted:

:siren:Post a picture of your car with a fuzzy creature in the driver's seat:siren:

:siren:Post a picture of your car in front of a liquor store.:siren:

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Alarbus posted:

I could probably do it in ~40 minutes in PA or VT, but I have no goddamn clue in SC. Does make me want a hard cider, though.
The major fruit tree crop in sc is peaches. We produce more annually than "The peach state" Georgia, and it's pretty much the only commercially viable fruit tree that's happy with our climate.

Welcome to the palmetto state.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Well I'm out

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Dagen H posted:

From the AI FB group:

http://imgur.com/V7ZzCsf

(Image won't show inline. loving imgur.)

You have to copy the image location itself, not their silly post-style link.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

:captainpop: :monocle:

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

I like any post that uses a prop.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

So the Toyota logo is some corporate baloney about unity that doesn't have a direct namesake.... But apparently some people say it looks like a guy wearing a sombrero.

Unfortunately, I don't own a sombrero.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

The Locator posted:

Well, lucky for you, sombrero is a Spanish word, and it means 'hat'. Only we dirty gringo's refer to that one specific type of hat as a sombrero. I bet you own a hat.

You are correct but I think it needs to be the sort of hat that a gringo refers to as a sombrero.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Must the train be moving?

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

I literally just just the matrix, or I could park it beside the '71 Corolla wagon.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Is that one dudes explorer still crushed under that fallen tree? Because that would be the greatest submission yet.

Oh yes this is everdave's to get

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

I agree, it's cheating cause this is my house, so non submission, but have my work truck with two little cocks, one big cock, and some Nubians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Perfect in every way!

• Locked thread