Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

Eat This Glob posted:

Who's got a lovely Mercury Sable for a "company car" and works a block from his county courthouse? This guy.

:siren:Post a picture of your car on a snow covered surface:siren:

I got it as far up the snow bank as I could. Most of it around here is melted so this was the best I could do. It will probably rip the bumper off when I back out.

:siren:Post a picture of your car parked diagonally on a corner, with the nose facing in towards the apex and the wheels turned out, so it looks like it's drifting :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

joat mon posted:

:siren:post a picture of your vehicle with a work of art or quotable quote done in the dust on the back window:siren:

drat, that shot :perfect:

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye
AI is the best car forum

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

Safety Dance posted:

Well, I'm off to go park by a coyote den with a steak on my hood.

Bring treats so you can train them to sit

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

Olympic Mathlete posted:

I could go park the Supra next to a GT86 as that's the only RWD sports car Toyota still make but I feel it's just not cool enough.

More correct comparison would be a Lexus LC

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

Olympic Mathlete posted:

I straight up don't even know what one of those is, such is how little interest I hold in Toyota these days.

Gonna go google.

It's a 500 hp V8 rear drive coupe that they managed to make boring enough for most people to not know about. Quite a feat.

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Seņor Burro keeps an eye on some sheep and goats (not pictured) while Yellow Pontiac pretends not to be there

:siren::frogsiren: THAT ONE WAS OVER PRETTY DARN QUICK SO LET'S SEE ANOTHER LIVESTOCK PHOTO IN CASE YOU WERE ON YOUR WAY OUT TO TAKE ONE. IT CANNOT BE A BURRO, AND THIS TIME THERE MUST BE MORE THAN ONE ANIMAL IN THE PHOTO.:frogsiren::siren:

Nice rear end and cocks fellas!

NEAI.jpg

There were far more cows around but these were easily accessible. I live in NH after all.

:siren: Post an action shot of your car fording a river! I want to see splashes and poo poo. A large puddle or sacrificial kiddie pool is also acceptable. You will need an assistant or a tripod or a GoPro on a fence post or something. Make it bitchin!:siren:

i own every Bionicle fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Jun 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

InitialDave posted:

:siren: Y'all gonna give us the 101 on how to ghostride! Get out the way, let Casper drive!:siren:

Video evidence (i.e. a gif) preferred, bonus points to motorcyclists!

Well done! Great choice of vehicle and those splashes were indeed :krad:

• Locked thread