Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Alarbus posted:

:siren: Let's go the other way, post a pic of your car up a mountain/peak with the view :siren:

:siren: Your car next to a large orchard - no, not your neighbor's three spindly citrus trees, let's see a real orchard with rows! :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Gwaihir posted:

Oh poo poo I have a perfect one for this in the morning.

Don't we all.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Does it count if it's on my own car?! Came this way when I bought it; liked the irony too much to change and it's gotten a bunch of laughs from people. Not -really- pictured: a lot of dents, peeling clearcoat and desert pinstriping.

If it counts:
:siren: post a pic of your car next to some spooky/haunted local history... Haunted mansion? Suicide bridge? Local slaughtering ground? Be sure to post up a bit of good backstory, self-written or wiki cuz I like history!:siren:

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Cool! Good choice and thanks for the story... now let's see some birds y'all.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

iospace posted:

Can I say unofficial bonus points for non-seagull birds?

Bonus points if you're flexing up on a pile of Canadian geese because screw those assholes

• Locked thread