Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glyph
Apr 6, 2006

Fermented Tinal posted:

:siren: Post a picture of your car in front of a Napa (Or international equivalent). :siren:

Motherfucking tree. :argh:

:siren: Post a picture of your car in front of old military hardware on display (planes, tanks, guns...). :siren:

E: Can we offer up either/or challenges? I have some ideas that might be a bit of a long shot (I.e. next to 3+ cars with plates from different states/territories/countries/whatever the aussies call states) but don't want to stall the thread.

glyph fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Feb 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

Fermented Tinal posted:

:siren: Post a picture of your vehicle inside of a wood-framed (be it timber, stick framed, or otherwise, but the majority of the structural support must be wooden) barn. :siren:

If you're an urbanite, guess what, go for a drive, that's the name of the game.

E: There's a bit of a story behind this tank. Apparently they removed the engine in the 1970s after a mishap involving a couple of local drunks taking it for a joyride. It was also covered in hippy graffiti until the 90s.

Settle for a wooden bridge?

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

Astonishing Wang posted:

Does this count?

Probably not, since the 4th tire is sitting on the ground too. I should've put it on my chair. Also jacks don't count. Enjoy my photo of that time the axle shaft u-joint clip came off.

If we want to move this on: :siren: Post a picture of your vehicle reflected majestically off of a surface of water :siren:

Sorry for this terrible rule-breaking post.

Fired up my :krad: photo editing skills to keep the ball rolling.

glyph fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Mar 6, 2017

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

sharkytm posted:

Ithaca is nice... but that's about it.

Yep. If I didn't live in Ithaca, and hadn't grown up here (home field advantage is real), I would have fled long ago.

Put me in the camp of having about ZERO chance of finding an '87 accord that hasn't returned to the earth thanks to the salt and poo poo they coat the roads with in winter up here. I'm going to have to sit this one out.

glyph fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Jun 13, 2017

• Locked thread