Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

I'm going to be on a night shift so I'm glad I won't see arsenal lose what ever score they'll fall short of by 1 on the home leg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

:suicide:

God help anyone with a bayern Munich shirt that wants admitting to my itu tonight

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Weaponized Cum posted:

its because we all knew it would happen and enjoy seeing those smug oval office has beens suffer

When's your last 16 match?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Paperhouse posted:

so did Man United under Moyes. Moyes.

If only arsenal could have enjoyed the wild success United experienced under moyes

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I went to a dim sum making class for my wife's birthday instead of going to the game so I feel we should concentrate on talking about that rather then arsenal's complete capitulation

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

The ref is surely to blame for the two consecutive 1-5 results imo

Actually against bayern it's 3 in a row :smithicide:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

c0burn posted:

lol the loving aggregate score doesn't fit in the box

Make Steve bolds face a gang tag and give it to all the arsenal fans please

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

this is like the opposite of yesterday

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Bape Culture posted:

I hate neymar the little rat oval office but that was mint

Also lol

Just lol

This game is mad

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Bape Culture posted:

Fuckin poo poo rear end away goal rule I want another half hour!!!!!!

you should be able to press the red button to vote for more tiem

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

this is like the opposite of yesterday

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

saihttam posted:

But really, how do you give such soft penalty in a situation like this. Bizarre.

check the refs bank account

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Raffles posted:

it must be quite nice to be a barca fan

as a barca fan i can tell you it's ftw

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/MundialMag/status/839591904991936514

lmbo

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I hope Leicester go down for sacking Ranieri but kinda hope they win the champions league too

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

excuse me lady posted:

lmao @ this from a liverpool fan

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Lot 49 posted:

I wonder how much longer people will insist Leicester were wrong to sack Ranieri.

He got them to this match and it's increasingly clear that the problem was a bunch of stroppy players who think too much of themselves after a miracle season and not the management team

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Hegay posted:

€220 million spent this summer alone, lol Guardiola is a fraud who made his name while "managing" one of the greatest teams in the history of the sport

Agreed

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

First time in his career he's gone out in the last 16, look forward to him threatening to retire at the press conference

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Lol it was the frauds 100th European match.

Happy anniversary bithc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Xabi posted:

Lol imagine getting knocked out by loving Monaco.

Hahaha yeah..

• Locked thread