Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
trademark goal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
away goal v important

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
oh dear

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
ospina is loving shite

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Brony Car posted:

Wenger sets you free.

Flight of the Failkyries

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
i cant find a working stream for the leicester game :-(

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
why didn't arsenal just do this?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Pep Guardiola says his failure to convince his Manchester City players to attack in Monaco is the reason for their Champions League elimination.

Leading 5-3 from the first leg of their last-16 tie, City fielded an attacking XI in the second leg on Wednesday but lost 3-1 to go out on away goals.

"I tried to convince them in all the meetings we had to come here, try to attack and score," said Guardiola.

"My mistake was being not able to convince them to do that."

The Spaniard added: "I did [convince them] in the second half but it was too late.

"All managers make mistakes but I don't think it was down to a tactical mistake.

"It's simple. The difference was between the first and the second half. In the second half we tried to win the game, we tried to play. I did it all my career in that way. But the problem was the first half. We weren't there."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39287162

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
lol well that certainly could be worse for leicester

• Locked thread