Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
He has exactly one move and Arsenal just let him do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Kicking an opponent is a foul, whether you intend to or not.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

I don't understand why Bayern supporters are proud of beating Arsenal like that. You beat a cripple in a foot race, congrats.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Weaponized Cum posted:

its because we all knew it would happen and enjoy seeing those smug oval office has beens suffer

It's hilarious and predictable what happened, don't get me wrong, but you're also a Spurs supporter so your opinion doesn't count.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Weaponized Cum posted:

please stay in the anime forum

Ooohh going through my post history. Sick burn!

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

I like the outraged pundits on Fox that think Aguero shouldn't have been booked. Sure, he doesn't have an obligation to avoid the keeper, but he does have an obligation to keep moving his left leg forward in an attempt to run rather than fall over before contact happens.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Moral victory incoming

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Who really cares about a Mickey Mouse trophy like the Champions League anyhow?

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Emery's getting sacked in the morning.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

JFairfax posted:

Pep Guardiola says his failure to convince his Manchester City players to attack in Monaco is the reason for their Champions League elimination.

Leading 5-3 from the first leg of their last-16 tie, City fielded an attacking XI in the second leg on Wednesday but lost 3-1 to go out on away goals.

"I tried to convince them in all the meetings we had to come here, try to attack and score," said Guardiola.

"My mistake was being not able to convince them to do that."

The Spaniard added: "I did [convince them] in the second half but it was too late.

"All managers make mistakes but I don't think it was down to a tactical mistake.

"It's simple. The difference was between the first and the second half. In the second half we tried to win the game, we tried to play. I did it all my career in that way. But the problem was the first half. We weren't there."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39287162

Hmmm, must be nice to live in a world where not asking your players to defend isn't considered a tactical mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Monaco-Dortmund should be a good fixture with lots of goals. They all look good, though maybe Atletico-Leicester might end up being dire if they both want to counterattack. Looking forward to the next round.

• Locked thread