Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Thank you, Arsenal, for hopefully making Leicester's impending CL exit look relatively dignified by comparison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Shrapnig posted:

They finally managed to score a goal in the calendar year.

This is ignoring the 7 FA cup goals Leicester scored this year.

Before the match i'd have taken this result and I'm still ok with it. It's no 5-1, that's for sure. Something like a 9 day rest before the return leg, at home. Very winnable.

Blasmeister fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Feb 22, 2017

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Blasmeister posted:

Thank you, Arsenal, for hopefully making Leicester's impending CL exit look relatively dignified by comparison.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

The most precarious score line.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Kasper has dragged us to a semblance of respectability this season and I'm gonna be very sad when he goes to Manchester in the summer.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

I'm so glad

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

It seems like the only English team that aren't frauds, are Leicester City

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Thirteenth Step posted:

maybe pep should have inherited the best team in the league again and not man city?

Well there's an opening at Leicester in the summer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

We get Atletico every time we venture into europe, this was inevitable.

• Locked thread