Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Considering watching one of the games of foot. Does Napoli stand a chance tonight, realistically?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

shut up blegum posted:

I'm not sure, but there were already 10.000 fans in the stadium 4 hours ago, and other fans spent the night at the Real Madrid players hotel making noise so they'd be tired today. So what I'm saying is, if a bunch of crazy Italians have faith in it, why not give them the benefit of the doubt and watch the game.

Haha, nice.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
With a ref like that there was no other possible outcome than losing 2-10. I sympathise with the Arse fans.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
https://twitter.com/OLPMFifa/status/839232856530440192

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Met a Greek guy at the pub after the game. Called him an embarrassment to all of Greece.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
That was lovely to watch. Get absolutely hosed City. Pep is a fraud.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Hegay posted:

Yeah it was a nice match but hell, I'm sure the main course will be the tasty tasty dissection of the game in the next PirateBob podcast

Not that you as a filthy ABU would be able to enjoy it. It's only for subscribers who own shares in MANU.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

fat greasy puto posted:

atletico-leicester
dortmund-monaco
bayern-real
juventus-barcelona

All those match ups look tasty as hell :drum:

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Just remembered that CL games are always shown 2+ at the same time, so you can't watch more than one live. :doh:
Juve vs Barca will be on at the same time as Dortmund vs Monaco, and BM vs Real at the same time as Atletico vs Leicester. Why not start one of the games a couple hours earlier or something :mad:

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

shirts and skins posted:

LOL if you don't dual-screen at work

Who the gently caress watches CL at work. American spotted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

RideTheSpiral posted:

turn on ur monitor

Jesus christ

• Locked thread