Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Here are the fine matchups, all starting at 2045 GMT:

I hope your best teams win!

https://twitter.com/vonstrenginho/status/831435212005445632

Gigi Galli fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Feb 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Jose posted:

barca playing like dogshit

very good

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Man wtf happened to Barca, I thought PSG were supposed to be (relatively) poo poo this year.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The Benfica goalkeeper is supposed to be a big deal - looks it so far!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I think Napoli could play a perfect game and maybe still get through since they got an away goal. Would have to be reaaalllly good though.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

fat greasy puto posted:

juve is the only italian team with a legit chance of reaching the final IMO. napoli are fragile

Yeah this would have to rely on keeping a clean sheet which would be difficult. I don't know what Juve is going to line up like, I think they could make semis but not the final. They'd have to get another "lucky" draw.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

This game loving owns

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Of all people, holy poo poo

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Predictable outcome but that was a really good game.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

lol@this, no loving way

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Honestly this year's CL has been pretty entertaining, this is insane

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Insurrectionist posted:

I'm glad PSG saw Arsenal's shameful performance and thought they better give us an even bigger and more impressive collapse

Actually they only lost 6-5

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Funkysauce posted:

I hope the security team in Torino break the teeth of whoever the gently caress is blowing that goddamned whistle.

I don't think they're going to risk going on to the pitch to assault a Juventus employee

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Ranieri was real good in the CL, just bad in the league.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

African AIDS cum posted:

Lol at Gaydiola lisping his "tactics" from the touch line has there ever been a bigger fraud than this bald little catalan oval office

Wenger

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Thirteenth Step posted:

maybe pep should have inherited the best team in the league again and not man city?

If he doesn't poo poo his pants and retire tonight he'll be at Juve next season guaranteed.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I don't think the Agnelli family would want to waste so much money for that but it fits him perfectly. Easy walk to the title because the team is already leaps and bounds ahead of the rest of the league and a tactical system that works well and isn't boring for him to poo poo up and ruin.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

mackintosh posted:

Are they really leaps and bounds above the rest, or are they getting a surprising amount of decisions and late game fluke goals going their way?

Both lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Whatever ref gets assigned Barca-Juve is going to retire as a trillionaire the next day.

• Locked thread