Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

di Maria is fully sick, maybe put in an offer for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

poor spain, she's dead now

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

my favourite part was where people thought arsenal were in this game

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

perfect

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

69% possession

ideal

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Vegetable posted:

Recall that Wenger thinks this is the best Arsenal team in like a decade

probably ruined their morale by damning them with this faint praise

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

If only arsenal could have enjoyed the wild success United experienced under moyes

to be honest if wenger could find a just for men in ginger you'd be pretty much there

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

fat greasy puto posted:

what do you think they have to do in the second leg to go through?

you'd expect that they'll be wanting to get a result out there, clive

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

blue footed boobie posted:

Ospina; Bellerķn, Mustafi, Koscielny (c), Monreal; Ramsey, Xhaka; Welbeck, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain; Sįnchez

imagine believing that this team could win a trophy

taking opinions before kick-off whether it'll be funnier to watch arsenal get blown out, again or to gamely fail and be celebrated for it, again

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

it'll take more toilet paper than that to solve the problem here

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

[chortles and guffaws in german]

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

[chortling and guffawing intensifies]

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

ephex posted:

I'd 8-2 be an Arsenal fan right now

yesss

let's all enjoy this for the next four minutes

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

lol i was loving generous

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Parity warning posted:

alright I know Bayern are a barely stoppable juggernaut but this is some pathetic poo poo. they are just getting worse and Wengy must walk

actually bt sport are doing the "brave arsenal bravely ran away" speech irrespective of the fact that they're losing 9-2 on aggregate, it's really good

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

tfw you see a light at the end of a long dark tunnel

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Hoops posted:

I mean they lost 5-1 at home when they're supposed to be like a competitive European club, that seems real bad to me idk

reminder that all of the people who paid to see that match paid more than literally all of the fans of all of the other football clubs including all the good cool ones have ever had to pay to watch a football match ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

like I literally just looked it up and the cheapest adult ticket for that game was sixty four english pounds and i'm lolling all over the world

• Locked thread