Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GO FUCK YOURSELF
Aug 19, 2004

"I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who beat you, and pray for them to beat the shit out of the Buckeyes" - The Book of Witten
I forgot that this thread would be up, which kind of sucks for me, but the regionals so far have been insane. I'm hoping we'll see some cool and good games today to round it out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GO FUCK YOURSELF
Aug 19, 2004

"I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who beat you, and pray for them to beat the shit out of the Buckeyes" - The Book of Witten
Bracket is set: (http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/baseball/d1)

Vandy @ Oregon State (Friday Start)
Cal State Fullerton @ Long Beach (Friday Start)
Sam Houston State @ Florida State (Saturday Start)
Mississippi State @ LSU (Saturday Start)
Davidson @ Texas A&M (Friday Start)
Kentucky @ Louisville (Friday Start)
Missouri State @ TCU (Saturday Start)
Wake Forest @ Florida (Saturday Start)

GO FUCK YOURSELF
Aug 19, 2004

I'm hopeful that LSU can plow through MSU and get to the CWS with a deep run. We had lots of phenomenal players come back for senior seasons, I would love for that to pay off!

GO FUCK YOURSELF
Aug 19, 2004

LSU pulls out an 8th inning come back and it feels really good.

GO FUCK YOURSELF
Aug 19, 2004

elentar posted:

Oregon State kicking the absolute poo poo out of LSU in the winner's bracket today. Hard to see anyone beating them twice in a row.

Hey it's okay, last year's CWS finalists both lost game 2, right?

GO FUCK YOURSELF
Aug 19, 2004

At the risk of going full Jeb!, please cheer for the LSU Tigers Friday afternoon.

GO FUCK YOURSELF
Aug 19, 2004

Geaux Tigers! (Please...)

GO FUCK YOURSELF
Aug 19, 2004

Hard to focus on work today with LSU in the Championship series. Very excited!

GO FUCK YOURSELF
Aug 19, 2004

Congratulations Gators, well deserved wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GO FUCK YOURSELF
Aug 19, 2004

LeeMajors posted:

No human can convert that many 4th downs. He is clearly some sort of Bayou Demon.

I was with the Mikes for that game and some of the Alberts were staying at my apartment and it was uncomfortable afterwards because the game was tight.

• Locked thread