Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
This is great. I love this.

How tall is the intake bump above the hoodline?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
I say just grab a stock hood and take a sawzall to it.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

tehk posted:

Why do you guys know so much about little baby transmissions?
Those guys are GM FWD fetishists, don't kinkshame.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
This thing rules. Even if the legalities were taken care of, would this beast be in any way physically driveable on the street?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

tehk posted:

I went to H(onda)DAY today and it was glorious. Everyone one of the Sport Front Wheel Drive teams eventually made their way over to where they parked me at the stage to pay tribute. It was very funny.

I got a few offers of sponsorship, and oddly enough a offer for a free wrap. While molestation is not what I'd target with my wrap, I would consider a ricky bobby style "ME" wrap with a vicious house cat instead of a mountain lion.

Make it look like a classic race Corvette but replace all the sponsor logos with Fast and the Furious referencing parody ones.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

tehk posted:

Where I live in South Jersey I have a station still so I am good, but it kinda limits me driving it to within the area between my shop in philly and Home outside of Atlantic City. So going west outside of Philly is kinda a pain. I can probably make it with a dump tank in the passenger seat

You can probably put a trailer hitch on that thing and drive around with a spare tank.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
This is the best possible hood choice you could have made.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
It really doesn't obstruct as much as you'd think. Reminds me of having a WRX with a hoodscoop: you filter it out after a week.

Why is your idle mileage so bad? Huge injectors, or just haven't done much on the low speed tune yet?

(Or, I guess, incredibly long stop-and-go)

Seat Safety Switch fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Nov 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
That is really cool.

• Locked thread