Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009

tehk posted:

When I complain about how I have to fit all this poo poo in a 5lb bag I will remember this guys RSX that just friended me on facebook.

How the loving hell

Wisconsin... we get bored when we are or are not drinking... only confirmed by accent, drinking Lite while doing work (because you have work to do), and the plates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009

DJ Commie posted:

Its great to see some good wastegate placement, mindful of the flow path for bypass. I've seen too many crazy money build cars with $1000+ wastegates on hand welded pie cut elbows and stuck on at a with no regard to actual flow.

I don't get it - pressure is pressure isn't it? It escapes where it can when it's allowed or it makes it's way out?
Or are you talking about the plumbing in relation to exhaust pulses and all that black magic?

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009

Adiabatic posted:

Pressurized air is a fluid and subject to fluid flow restrictions. Might be a faster flowing fluid at 30psid, but the physics are still there.

Black magic - got it thanks

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009

Wrar posted:

Yes. Talented dude.

What are UF / Wills Insta and FBs? ... I believe I have found both.

If Instagram and FB are to be believed he has been memeing one picture of himself for weeks and is working both industrial and at RB again.

extreme_accordion fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Dec 8, 2017

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
:getin:

tube frame - it's just an S2000.

• Locked thread