Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

tehk posted:

Haters gonna hate when my car was on reddit

"adheres to the original intentions of the engineers" this fuckwad obviously never owned anything Italian or British. Keep fightin' the goodfight, your car rules. gently caress them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Fermented Tinal posted:

The truck motor thing is what gets me.

*as seen in a Montecarlo SS* Goddammit morons.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Fermented Tinal posted:

CSB I get that this particular block didn't come out of a truck, I'm just questioning why it would matter at all.

haha i know, I'm talkin about joedildo on reddit.

Essentially:

Previa_fun posted:

9000 rpm bro it revs to 9000 rpm the engine revs to 9000 four wheeled motorcycle bro 9000 9000 9000.

buy another and put a 350 olds diesel in it. think a 'truckmotor' offends.......

• Locked thread