Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

My body doesn't know whether to be scared or aroused.

I'm choosing to be both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

kimbo305 posted:

Tape over the X and write a 3 on it, but then tape that over and write a 7 just to troll him.

LSX37.4

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

honda whisperer posted:

I will engrave Honda Motor Company and a big H on a set as close as I can get it to stock b series. Should we do red or black wrinkle finish?

Anyone got a set of aluminum valve covers that they're willing to part with?

OHV

Honda Motor Co.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

tehk posted:

Hard to photo since it is painted on Crinkle for now, but I destroyed a set of highly liked Vengence valve covers with my mediocre art skills. But in person it looks sweet so on the car they go

These are loving amazing.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

tehk posted:

So I've been driving the car around lately just taking my time and sorting out bugs. Currently have burned 5 tanks of E85 with a estimated elapsed travel distance of around <250 miles. One dead cam position sensor has been the only issue so far. The internet has taken up arms against me though.

The car made it onto 1320video and it has about 3k comments of pure hate. It is hilarious. I've never been so hated in my life. It is like 2005 era MMO trolling except the entire vaping teenager car community are my outraged victims. I am not much for the attention it brings driving it around though. Kinda weird.

So far my favorite replies are the continued reminders that a strut front end partial tube chassis S2000 powered by a F series(built to the moon) and a air shifted unstreetable trans ran a 6.8 and I worthless. It is like I've shown up at the palace and by the size of my sword they think I am threatening the king. I've never seen a supra deal with this, or the unicorn vette, or any other crazy street car build. So funny.

https://www.facebook.com/1320Videos/photos/a.10151851272862112.1073741874.75402982111/10155683673932112/?type=3&theater

You're doing the Lord's work, my son. Truly.

:black101:

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

https://m.summitracing.com/parts/wl...qRoCpucQAvD_BwE

You know what must be done.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Every time I think this thread cannot get better, the power tools come out again.

You should post the tub pics on Facebook, and ask for suspension setup pointers, saying that you still want it to handle.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

tehk posted:

I was considering buying a axle with leaf springs just to post all over S2ki about how I fixed the suspension

:perfect:

I think I have to also vote that if it comes to you black, you rattlecan it the most obscenely bright color you can find.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

tehk posted:

So I thought I was pretty bad.

Then I see this guy friend me on facebook. WTF.

Match race, IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

tehk posted:

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006711582452

As for area and angle I just copied the crashed promod rx7 the guys next to my work have sitting out back.

Did it crash because it got loose on the top end?

:ohdear:

• Locked thread