Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

NA that car probably put down more torque at the bottom end than the f20c did peak. And an s2000 perfectly fits in the small light car + big ol v8 = fast drag car formula. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

tehk posted:

I wish I could make my pilgrimage to mecca this year but making it to texas with a running car besides my prius aint happening this year.

Really though would totally suggest everyone enjoy the night activities there at least once. Though I would skip it for a free trip to Goodwood

Wanna Go Fast (Went to test and tune day this year, owned bones) and FL2K (going next year) are also options if you live in the southeast. If you're in the Tampa area, the people who run FL2K are also helping run a fun event where all cars wanting to enter a car show hosted by I Love Driving Slow have to make a minimum of one pass down a strip that day. Still wanna make it out to TX2K one day though.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Those pipes coming out at weird angles is triggering me bad. The rest of it however is :perfect:.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

He posts pretty welding stuff on instagram.

• Locked thread