Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

tehk posted:

Don't worry Facebook knows even more than google. This dude has been on my nuts playing Columbo on my photos since someone reposted the car with a LSX454 tag

Unfortunately he is also clueless to the fact that you can have a aluminum block resleeved and GM performance LSX454 motors are actual piles of dogshit with tiny bores that make horrible boosted motors versus sleeved blocks up to 4.2 bore. The best one was in PMs where he discovered from my instagram that I was using head bolts rather than studs and he actually had a Monk epiphany and claimed I still had Displacement on Demand lifters and Variable Valve timing. When I told him I was risking stock head bolts because ARP headbolts havent worked out for me well in the past, and studs arent a option unless I like pulling the motor to pull a head he then went on a tangent about how the marker stains on the unopened Camaro 6.2 block I was using were the factory torque confirmation lines when I actuallly do those with a sharpie to assist with keeping track of torque angle. Every single page my poo poo shows up on he is there I love it.

Never stop posting this idiocy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

No Name
Piss OK Genitals intact
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
Oh my god I love it.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

No Name
Piss OK Genitals intact
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

MrYenko posted:

:perfect:

I think I have to also vote that if it comes to you black, you rattlecan it the most obscenely bright color you can find.

Harbor Freight Red is preferable.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

No Name
Piss OK Genitals intact
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR