Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
Trump's gonna have a 2nd term mark my words and remember them well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gt-AXko1E8

cocky fresh

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday
you idiots realize that we're not enemies with Russia, right?

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

Lunixnerd posted:

IF Trump makes it 4 years, and I mean 'if' harder than I've ever meant 'if' in my entire life, he won't be able to get out fast enough. He will of course make up an excuse for not running, but there's no way he does it for another 4 years if he makes it the first 4

Again, just to be super clear, I highly, HIGHLY doubt he'll make it all 4 years.

a 4 year toxx means next to nothing really but gently caress it: :toxx: mods ban me if Trump serves 4 years and runs for re-election. Tell Lowtax to set an alert 3.75 years from now on his iPhone

brasstassels
Oct 26, 2007

Lunixnerd posted:

It'd be unthinkable to elect a democrat when we're balls deep in a war with Iran

El Boot posted:

We are Russia now

brasstassels fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Feb 15, 2017

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

El Boot posted:

loving liberals with their superficial politics just want to start Cold War 2 so they can stick it to their Republican Dad at thanksgiving

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

El Boot posted:

Sounds like a good reason to let Putin just move into the WH for a sleepover. And then he can take over since Donnie get's too tired for Prez stuff around mid afternoon. He's just a helpful guy, helpin us all out.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I predict no one will care or remember this time next week

at the rate things are going, this is actually a pretty solid bet

it's entirely possible, likely even, that something 100x more ridiculous will surface by then

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

El Boot posted:

*in extremely gay and weak 1930s voice*

you idiots realize that we're not enemies with Germany, right?

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

make me president i promise to do a good job

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
If you really want to know Germany's opinion wof USA you have to hear communications between the two. They think we are dummies.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

make me president i promise to do a good job

Seems totally legit but do you promise to win so hard we can't stand it. If you say yes you're automatically qualified.

brasstassels
Oct 26, 2007

Zeluth posted:

If you really want to know Germany's opinion wof USA you have to hear communications between the two. They think we are dummies.

Are they wrong?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

president trump did promise that we will win so hard we say no more winning but he'll keep delivering the win :shrug:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

:smugdon:Just upholding good foreign relations:smugdon:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

bag em and tag em posted:

Sounds like a good reason to let Putin just move into the WH for a sleepover. And then he can take over since Donnie get's too tired for Prez stuff around mid afternoon. He's just a helpful guy, helpin us all out.

quote:

[Clinton] relayed how Boris Yeltsin's late-night drinking during a visit to Washington in 1995 nearly created an international incident. The Russian president was staying at Blair House, the government guest quarters. Late at night, Clinton told Branch, Secret Service agents found Yeltsin clad only in his underwear, standing alone on Pennsylvania Avenue and trying to hail a cab. He wanted a pizza, he told them, his words slurring.
The next night, Yeltsin eluded security forces again when he climbed down back stairs to the Blair House basement. A building guard took Yeltsin for a drunken intruder until Russian and U.S. agents arrived on the scene and rescued him.

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

*in extremely gay and weak 1930s voice*

you idiots realize that we're not enemies with Germany, right?

look at this post

just look at it

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

El Boot posted:

look at this post

just look at it

Got some bad news Boot...

It's not a bad Post.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

quote:

trying to hail a cab. He wanted a pizza, he told them, his words slurring.

lol if u havent done this

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

El Boot posted:

look at this post

just look at it

Gay meant happy back in the 30s

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

bag em and tag em posted:

this is a weird conclusion to jump to, imo, but I appreciate you for you

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

lil pissbitch posted:

Got some bad news Boot...

It's not a bad Post.

Mmmmm nah

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

Hector Beerlioz posted:

*in lovely b&w film quality' im happy

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

Hector Beerlioz posted:

hosed up if true

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

lil pissbitch posted:

*in lovely b&w film quality' im happy

*winks at you from across the speak easy*

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

El Boot posted:

look at this post

just look at it

sorry for offending you :(

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

old fat bird posted:

Something like half of the New York Times traffic comes from China even though the publication is blocked there??

Yup.

Easily half of the twitter accounts, youtube viewers out there are fake. When advertising companies figure this out, poo poo is gonna get crazy.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

old fat bird posted:

It's funny millennial's have only been alive for 20 years because the CIA is the least trusted branch of the Government within the Government - infamous for being infiltrated by the KGB during the Cold War, during the 60's in the Pentagon it was a running joke anything the CIA knew the KGB would know within 24 hours. Which is kind of how we got to the Government within a Government we got to today.

everything about the cold war espionage was hilarious, especially the Lee Harvard Oswald 'double agent' poo poo, but boy did the KGB fear the NSA

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

sorry for offending you :(

I'm just baffled at how you could even pretend to think that comparison makes any sense

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

OMFG FURRY posted:

everything about the cold war espionage was hilarious, especially the Lee Harvard Oswald 'double agent' poo poo, but boy did the KGB fear the NSA

Why did the fear the NSA?

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

El Boot posted:

I'm just baffled at how you could even pretend to think that comparison makes any sense

To be fair, Russia wants to aggressively expand its territory, undermine post-WW2 institutions, and would love America to turn isolationist.

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

El Boot posted:

yikes dude like open your eyes maybe? watch the news? i dunno man can't help ya if you're not trying

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Why did the fear the NSA?

They've been weirdly mum on the whole "Russian Hacking" thing even thou they'd literally have all the evidence in regards to it - their current assessment is they have “moderate confidence” something might of possibly happened. and if that isn't an idiom for Hillary's entire campaign from start to finish idk what is

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
bernie catchin a lotta heat from berners for this tweet

https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/831559961582895106

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Old Man yells at The Cloud

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Homestar Runner posted:

i am outraged

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Homestar Runner posted:

from the reply stream:

https://twitter.com/moekamerow/status/831560103782281216

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
from what I can tell he's mostly being accused of jumping aboard Russia fear-mongering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

old fat bird posted:

They've been weirdly mum on the whole "Russian Hacking" thing even thou they'd literally have all the evidence in regards to it - their current assessment is they have “moderate confidence” something might of possibly happened. and if that isn't an idiom for Hillary's entire campaign from start to finish idk what is

Oh I thought he was talking about the cold war

• Locked thread