Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDZJPJV__bQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
so wait obamas administration spread fake news about russia hacking dnc and pissgate and now they are surprised trumpsters administration talked to russia? lol

edit: i mean, they prob told putinman to chill and wait a lil. while obamas tanks rolled into poland

e2: im from poland so i should automatically hate russia but this is so loving dumb you just cant take any other side lmao

texting my ex fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Feb 15, 2017

CBT Time
Mar 4, 2005
Russian manchurian candidate is the left's version of pizzagate but instead of retarded 4chan posts about podesta's handkerchief it's retarded nyt/wapo huge black font headlines.

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

yikes dude like open your eyes maybe? watch the news? i dunno man can't help ya if you're not trying

please, enlighten me

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

CBT Time posted:

Russian manchurian candidate is the left's version of pizzagate but instead of retarded 4chan posts about podesta's handkerchief it's retarded nyt/wapo huge black font headlines.

yeah, also pizzagate is actually true though. Theres nothing rich people who feel they are on the right side of history and morality like more than underage gently caress parties in pizza parlours.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
We've got him for sure this time, boys! There's no way Trump can possibly get out of this one!

seriously it's like a roadrunner cartoon

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Obama's aids were in constant contact with Russia before he was in office. Obama said he could be "more lenient" with Russia once he was in office.

Trump even thinks about Russia and IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH HE THOUGHT ABOUT THE RUSSIANS

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
MSM is dead

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

is the cold war the one where we shoot ice beams at the commies

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
Thank god Michael Moore is on the case:

https://twitter.com/MMFlint/status/831558248620781569

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Has anyone started a pool for which full retard celebrity is going to end up in front of a federal judge for threatening the president?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
If I was in the same room as Trump I'd probably fart and leave

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

for some reason when he hates on trump i actually want to take trump's side because it's just so loving pitiful

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

What is that fat gently caress going to do?

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Robo Reagan posted:

Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials.

You know he'll just get on TV, make up his own reality, and everyone will go with it

Case in point a tweet of his from 22 mins ago:

The Trump posted:

The fake news media is going crazy with their conspiracy theories and blind hatred. @MSNBC & @CNN are unwatchable. @foxandfriends is great!

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Feb 15, 2017

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

We've got him for sure this time, boys! There's no way Trump can possibly get out of this one!

seriously it's like a roadrunner cartoon

SBJ posted:

MSM is dead

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

thathonkey posted:

for some reason when he hates on trump i actually want to take trump's side because it's just so loving pitiful

The shrieking ive seen from people opposing him has made want to take his side more than anything trump himself has actually done

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SBJ posted:

The shrieking ive seen from people opposing him has made want to take his side more than anything trump himself has actually done

This is why I loving hate the left as much as the right now.

Trump's a lying conman and total piece of poo poo, but gently caress every single one of those Hillary supporters who wore a pantsuit and wouldn't shut up about the glass ceiling and how she was owed the spot and their shell shocked, tear laden reaction to losing.

Said it before, will say it again, the world would have been better for everyone is an asteroid fell on the debate.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

What is that fat gently caress going to do?

I'm gonna go ahead and say a hunger strike isn't at the top of the list.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Harrower posted:

I'm gonna go ahead and say a hunger strike isn't at the top of the list.

Low energy

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

SBJ posted:

This thread is playing with fire, we should cool it with the NOT immediate-kneejerk-trump-is-a-nazi chat before the mods probate us for the horrible crime of wrongthink.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Obama also talked with Putin. Chek mate democratailures. :smugdog:

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/831846101179314177

lol

e: poo poo this was for the lol's thread

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

yikes dude like open your eyes maybe? watch the news?

Can't have both

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Is this the newest liberal tears thread?

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I'd joke that Michael Flynn was a russian stooge but I didn't actually believe he was a russian stooge. Turns out, he really was a russian stooge.

I hope his retirement to his dacha outside Moscow goes well, and he doesn't get isodoped for failure.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
The lol trump thread veers close to shook occasionally but that's not enough for me

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Fog Tripper posted:

That's every thread. The entire forum is a shrine to the ongoing comical dumpster fire that is the left.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah "the left" is really on the defensive right now...

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

sometimes the left is really annoying cause you have to wait for all the oncoming traffic to pass

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Melania is probably loving her secret service agent.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
*checks failing new york times stock value*

haha liberals !!!

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
The sad thing is that the typical turncoat traitor spy does it for tons of money and sex. Trump and Flynn apparently didn't do it for either which shows how inept they were.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Parallax Scroll posted:

sometimes the left is really annoying cause you have to wait for all the oncoming traffic to pass

Not for long! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPUD0i49PEs

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
reminder that trump can't stand to lose and he has 100% control over whether we all die in nuclear fire

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Fog Tripper posted:

lol your boy is hosed

CBT Time posted:

oh you mean it's coming from actual credible new sources and not an image board filled with literal retards?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Haha, yeah, this is definitely the thing that will sink Trump. He's totally sunk now, guys. This is it. This is the thing.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

SBJ posted:

MSM is dead

nah, we're fine.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Look everyone! Trump's base of die-hard supporters is totally abandoning-- will abandon-- just keep watching, it'll happen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

hillary is going to beat him now

• Locked thread