Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

rezatahs posted:

you keep trying to do this thing and every time it falls flat

are you going to be ok im honestly concerned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

*elects a literal cartoon* lmao why can't liberals stop talking about kid's shows??

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Are you a STRONG ENOUGH DADDY to stand up to the Russians?

no

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

A misanthrope posted:

are you going to be ok im honestly concerned

i prob need to lay down

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

It must be nice living in a separate reality where anyone with political views that aren't your own fit neatly into a stereotype so you don't have to think and then accuse them all of doing the same thing.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
This anti-Trump hysteria here is reaching a fevered pitch. The guy just wanted to give you a job

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

A misanthrope posted:

lol you seem like you are panicking when you post like this

I'm extremely relaxed rn. I just had a ham egg n cheese biscuit now I'm blowing on my coffee and reading the new savage love column while also checking this amazing new liberal tears thread. I realize I must thank you for being the shaken craven loon that gives these threads mojo.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

i mean the man you voted into the white house is a huge fan of the meltdown, so i dont blame you guys for wanting to be like him

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Grevling posted:

It must be nice living in a separate reality where anyone with political views that aren't your own fit neatly into a stereotype so you don't have to think and then accuse them all of doing the same thing.
incisive poo poo my man. do you think people say Hitler too much as well??

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

lol you seem like you are panicking when you post like this

*old fat bird is screeching and flinging poo poo

"no im not melting down! YOURE MELTING DOWN

lol

ah the old "I'm rubber and you're glue" defense :D

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
War between the US and Russia is something that's been in the works for years now because every time a nation plans to break away from the US dollar, they are targeted and eliminated- Saddam's and Gaddafi's administrations were working on abandoning the dollar and establishing new gold-backed currency for the Middle East and Africa, respectively. Russia made their plans for economic independence clear a decade ago, possibly even starting up a new joint currency with China, and America has been mobilizing its population for war with them since.

A Russia-friendly executive administration probably couldn't do anything to prevent such a war since those decisions, ultimately, lie with America's financial institutions. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Trump administration and their Russian ties were all fabricated specifically to give the US military an excuse to officially start a war.

In this era of global trade, you either play by America's rules or you get wiped out.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

rezatahs posted:

i prob need to lay down

*lie

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Saint Drogo posted:

incisive poo poo my man. do you think people say Hitler too much as well??

I was talking about the other guys.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Grevling posted:

thinking was never that dudes strong point anyway

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Robo Reagan posted:

tbf he'd have to wrestle the codes from the guy that they're attached to since they're in a black briefcase thing and i imagine whoever the secret service trusts to carry nuke codes around can take a 70 year old man

it actually makes me feel a lot safer, that the nuke codes are in the care of some random person i have never heard of. someone that is not going to be included in any history books. history is a hell of a drug

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Toadvine posted:

I'm extremely relaxed rn. I just had a ham egg n cheese biscuit now I'm blowing on my coffee and reading the new savage love column while also checking this amazing new liberal tears thread. I realize I must thank you for being the shaken craven loon that gives these threads mojo.

microwave ham egg and cheese or you make it yourself?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

old fat bird posted:

thinking was never that dudes strong point anyway

You're exactly the same.
:laffo:

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Grevling posted:

You're exactly the same.
:laffo:

I'm not delusional about it thou

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Rutibex posted:

it actually makes me feel a lot safer, that the nuke codes are in the care of some random person i have never heard of. someone that is not going to be included in any history books. history is a hell of a drug

Pretty sure the guy going rogue would put him in the history books.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

This anti-Trump hysteria here is reaching a fevered pitch. The guy just wanted to give you a job

trump's one dumb motherfucker

only his supporters could possibly be more gullible and/or retardo enough to believe him

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

old fat bird posted:

I'm not delusional about it thou

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

A misanthrope posted:

microwave ham egg and cheese or you make it yourself?

It's my cheat day so I went to the bakery near my office

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Trump administration and their Russian ties were all fabricated specifically to give the US military an excuse to officially start a war.

:laffo: hahahahahaha

oh word?

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Grevling posted:

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

you should read the D&D thread, it's a nonstop meltdown of either manic episode optimism "FLYNN WILL CAUSE AN IMPEACHMENT DO WE HAVE THE VOTES?!?!?" or depressive defeatism "THE WORLD IS hosed OH GOD NOTHING WILL EVER BE GOOD AGAIN"

if i were a political person the nonstop wailing and crying would make me a trump supporter out of spite.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
It's hard to understand what is happening. Is Trump an idiot that got carried into office by racists? Is he a plant "Putin" by Russia? Is he a megalomaniac bent on world domination? Is he all these and more?

edit - Also literally Hitler?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I think Trump is going to have some real trouble being re-elected if he keeps packing his cabinet with Russian spys.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It's hard to understand what is happening. Is Trump an idiot that got carried into office by racists?

there's a theory going around that he can barely read and i think there is a lot of evidence to back it up

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Extra Large Marge posted:

I think Trump is going to have some real trouble being re-elected if he keeps packing his cabinet with Russian spys.

hes a obese 70 year old in the most high stress job on earth, hes not going to make it to the next election

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Is Trump an idiot that got carried into office by racists?

yes

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

TheIllestVillain posted:

hes a obese 70 year old in the most high stress job on earth, hes not going to make it to the next election

I think it depends on blood pressure medication advancements as well as how many organs he can harvest from young people.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It's hard to understand what is happening. Is Trump an idiot that got carried into office by racists? Is he a plant "Putin" by Russia? Is he a megalomaniac bent on world domination? Is he all these and more?

edit - Also literally Hitler?

millennial's belly ache about Trump's ability to somehow summon at will these phantom swarths of racists and homophobes but he seems to be doing a pretty bad job of it after the election since most people are sitting back and laughing at protestors rather than going out and confronting them on their perceived ideological level, the current DNC is that newscast from 2004 about 4chan with the exploding van but WIKILEAKS has been added in via a trial copy of Sony Vegas as well

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

hitler had that wacky mustache and trump doesnt have a mustache so i think they are dif. people

Woden
May 6, 2006

TheIllestVillain posted:

It's only stressful if you take it super seriously.

Edit: just get the VP to go do all the boring stuff while you go and play golf.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

old fat bird posted:

millennial's belly ache about Trump's ability to somehow summon at will these phantom swarths of racists and homophobes but he seems to be doing a pretty bad job of it after the election since most people are sitting back and laughing at protestors rather than going out and confronting them on their perceived ideological level, the current DNC is that newscast from 2004 about 4chan with the exploding van but WIKILEAKS has been added in via a trial copy of Sony Vegas as well

Millenials stand to benefit the most from President Trump's actions but they act like he's the worst thing ever. It never ceases to amaze me how people can be convinced to act against their own best self interests just because some twisted version of "social justice" told them to. Globalists and neoliberals destroyed this country's mfg. base and Trump is going reverse the damage.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

well clearly it was a lie. if i was anymore relaxed i'd be dead :c00l:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

trump will keep us safe from islam and mexicans

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
im glad we have another trump thread

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Parallax Scroll posted:

hitler had that wacky mustache and trump doesnt have a mustache so i think they are dif. people
I'm a sane and rational person but the more you guys keep screeching about Nazis the more I want to join the Nazi party myself!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

tenspott posted:

Globalists and neoliberals destroyed this country's mfg. base and Trump is going reverse the damage.

• Locked thread