Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

El Boot posted:

you idiots realize that we're not enemies with Russia, right?

*in extremely gay and weak 1930s voice*

you idiots realize that we're not enemies with Germany, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

El Boot posted:

look at this post

just look at it

sorry for offending you :(

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

El Boot posted:

I'm just baffled at how you could even pretend to think that comparison makes any sense

yikes dude like open your eyes maybe? watch the news? i dunno man can't help ya if you're not trying

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

Harrower posted:

Personally I want to see global warming accelerated because it would actually be cool as hell to witness the rebirth of the great inland sea.

lol most of the areas covered under that sea are like 2000 feet above sea level now you great inland idiot

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

donald trump is definitely racist and openly engaged in housing discrimination as a young adult

most of the people who support mr. trumpski and deny that he is racist are proudly racist themselves

why are they unable to accept that their daddy prezzy is just like them? do they hate themselves???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

just askin questions folks

• Locked thread