Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Robo Reagan posted:

Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials.

You know he'll just get on TV, make up his own reality, and everyone will go with it

Case in point a tweet of his from 22 mins ago:

The Trump posted:

The fake news media is going crazy with their conspiracy theories and blind hatred. @MSNBC & @CNN are unwatchable. @foxandfriends is great!

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Feb 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SBJ posted:

The shrieking ive seen from people opposing him has made want to take his side more than anything trump himself has actually done

This is why I loving hate the left as much as the right now.

Trump's a lying conman and total piece of poo poo, but gently caress every single one of those Hillary supporters who wore a pantsuit and wouldn't shut up about the glass ceiling and how she was owed the spot and their shell shocked, tear laden reaction to losing.

Said it before, will say it again, the world would have been better for everyone is an asteroid fell on the debate.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

b-minus1 posted:

A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist.

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

”How old is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “SmallGovernment” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Semper Fi.
p.s. close the borders

Dude, you should pitch this to Pureflix. They'll be all over it!

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I said come in! posted:

This is so stupid. A word doesnt stop holding meaning because you saw a lot of people on the internet use it. Everyone on the internet talks about cats, do cats not exist anymore?

No but it makes a lot of people hate cats

The thing that SJW types don't get is a LOT OF US agree with most of what they have to say but they say it in the most dickish, pretentious "Oh, gently caress off" manner possible and it literally turns people against them.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Poetic Justice posted:

Haha, oh my loving god.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/03/juan-thompson-jcc-jewish-community-center-bomb-threats-suspect-arrest-charge-photos-st-louis-new-york/

Trump is going to spin this guy into the face of the entire media, and act like all news is his news

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SBJ posted:

Quote: "I dont like christianity"
Response: "yeah awesome, gently caress those guys they are backwards and retarded"

Quote: "I dont like islam"
Response: "youre a racist/fascist/bigot"

Quote: "I dont like judaism"
Response: "youre hitler"

Fuckin' A.

Seriously, I'll be honest: Every time I hear this bending-over-backwards religion of peace stuff I just shake my head at how stupid all this has gotten. Because all of these religions are responsible for mostly heinous poo poo anymore. Basically Abrahamic religions are cluster fucks of violence and insanity sprinkled with some nice wisdom and the only real difference to that is how watered-down any given culture is to that stuff. If people stopped listening to the "God is love," peaceful preachers in the West and started reading and acting on their bible, they'd be loving savages.. or Westboro people so probably the same thing. Anyone who tells me Christanity is of peace clearly has never read the bible without a helpful preacher to guide them around the nasty parts. You know, stuff like slaughtering villages and magic bears murdering children for calling a guy bald.

Also you know what? I'll go one step further and say gently caress off to Israel too, as a nation. I loathe how any negativity to Israel or Judaism is so insanely tied to being "anti-Jewish." Nothing could be further from the drat truth. I don't support Israel because of the nation's bullshit, because like other places in the world, their leaders are corrupt as hell. To be honest I think at this point they only still exist to destabilize the middle east and keep them off our doorstep, so we fund them with ridiculous military hardware. I have major respect for any Israeli citizen who refuses to do their stint in the army, given the way they use their army. I'd probably take the jail time too, on principle. Overall I don't even have a problem with Israel existing and us supporting them in that endeavor, but despite the spin, it's pretty loving clear that the Middle East doesn't hate them purely for religious reasons.. stealing a bunch of land and then turning it into a ghetto makes them total dicks.

The fact that Israel, the nation that was founded BECAUSE of systematic racism, that was forced into ghettos under a boot heel became everything they hated is one hell of an irony. The fact all the old people lose their poo poo if the US doesn't 110% support Israel as a nation because they all believe in stupid prophecies is maddening as gently caress as are people who think the government of a state that's basically all about institutionalized war crimes is tied in any way to an ethnic group. Though I think some of that is the new syndrome of people being offended on other people's behalf, because most American Jews I've met think Israel is as much bullshit as I do. A nation is not a race, and neither is a religion.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Obama's biggest mistake was thinking he could work across the aisle with Republicans.

I think Obama came in planning to do a lot, tried to compromise, found this out the hard way, and then gave the gently caress up and left everything idling in a compromise since.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gianthogweed posted:

I wonder if there are neocons and neolibs (McCain/Cheney) who actually believe we should "regime change" Russia the same way we did Iraq. Like Russia is at all comparable to Iraq and Putin is like the new Saddam Hussein.

Nope. Nope, nope, nope, nope, never, nope, never.

Why? Because Russia's not a toothless empire we can poo poo on for political reasons. Lots of fuckers would die if we tried that, if not everybody in a nuclear fireball.

So noooooooope. Not. Going. To. Happen. They aren't even entertaining that thought.

ED: PSA that not a single military action we've undergone in the last few decades have not really been about terrorism, hence the reason we didn't topple the loving Saudis.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

Perez as DNC chair is embarrassing

All politicians are embarrassing at this point. Systems broke, everyone knows it, everyone involved in our current government is a piece of poo poo, an rear end in a top hat, a clueless fucker, or a worthless person. We don't have the greatest political system on Earth. We have a steaming pile of horseshit that needs a reboot that will never come because people are such pussies now they think revolution is standing in the rain holding a sign until you're thrown in jail.

gently caress the US, it's a sinking ship.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Poetic Justice posted:

Better start eating your Wheaties we are going to need you guys in tip-top shape for the upcoming ground war with Russia that the Democrats seemed hellbent on trying to force.

hahahaha

The only war those completely uncoordinated pussies are going to manage is an internal party war

You give the Democrats far too much credit, all of government is filled with chucklefucks who are less intelligent, honest and competent than fast food dishwashers.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I found a magic genie I think one wish would be Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump have to fight it out with chainsaws on live TV, before releasing the lions on the winner.

Making the world a better place, through entertainment!

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fog Tripper posted:

That is not a cited source. It is you just being a whiney babby.

I hope you're trolling and aren't really that stupid. That would be.. sad.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Actual conversation I had with a relative recently:

"You do know he literally was standing on camera in a rainy day that you can see is raining, and told you that it was sunny? How can you trust someone like that?"

"I like when he says it's sunny."

gently caress me.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Snatch Duster posted:

what's wrong with supporting Israel? Are you a nazi or something?

This is low most people respond to criticism of Israel, yeah. It's kinds of nuts. You're not allowed to dislike their corrupt government because that makes you racist, I guess?

I love how most old people that love Israel though mostly just love it because they think the end of the world will start there and prophecy, even if they actually ARE racist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Snatch Duster posted:

And yet again, if it does come to a civil war (it won't,) the Democrats will lose again.

Just lol if you think a civil war would be Democrats vs Republicans and not the common person against the rich.

We're looking at something closer to the French revolution than the American civil war. The wealthy getting the gently caress out before their heads can be spiked atop their high rises. As things pile up both sides can pretty much say "gently caress the people at the top," the only thing they can agree on.

• Locked thread