Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Trump is coming up in the polls! Trump's back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Heaven Spacey posted:

Putin never actually wanted Trump to get elected, he just wanted to make Hillary look bad. Trump getting elected kind of has them making GBS threads themselves because he's a giant idiot who appointed a bunch of even stupider idiots to positions of power and they're panicking because they basically gave the keys to the largest nuclear arsenal in the world to a chimpanzee

No Putin and the Russian Federation in general support nationalistic candidates in other countries in an effort to weaken support for NATO and the EU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

This is a drat good tweet

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Goddam this is a bad post dude. Those polls aren't updated instantaneously, and this thing just came out earlier today. If anything lately they've shown a slight uptick in Trump's performance.

Stop being fake news

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
The outrage over this tweet is absolutely ridiculous. I mean it's basically a political cartoon in video format.

The stone cold music is the best part

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
People who really care about politics are nerds

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
True story I went on a couple dates with a girl from work, on the last date she told me she was reading a book by Charles Krauthammer and I looked him up and was like yeah no more dates with you

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Mark Zuckerberg sucks

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

I know these are all photo ops but goddam does Zuck have some kind of 'Zuck does poo poo' show or something? How did Zuck get into this predicament?

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I'm rooting for Al Franken in 2020

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

What? People who traditionally vote Dem abstained a ton and that is how we got Trump. It's still their base, it's just unmotivated.

I decided to vote for Evan McMullen or whatever his name was because I literally thought every other candidate was trash, including Stein and Johnson.

Still don't regret it. Was hoping he'd win Utah and throw the election but he didn't come close

I am usually a dem and voted dem straight down ticket besides him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I think trump is still fine

• Locked thread