Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Fog Tripper posted:

You truly have no setting beyond meltdown, do you dude?

Lol conservative tears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Especially with people who have attitudes like "MY TEAM NEEDS TO WIN" politics. They are killing this loving country.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Fog Tripper posted:

As long as they are doing bad things to you specifically, I am cool with it. That transforms them into good things.

Fog Tripper posted:

I know right? Why are the dems being such obstructionists?

You're a piece of poo poo.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
The stupid false equivalency poo poo bugs the hell out of me. Conservatives find things to hate and attack, normal people defend what they think is important.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Lol, this complete lack of self-awareness is why I dropped the left.

There's no point in debating you because you're not interested in debate. I'm glad you've abandoned the left, you do much better at making republicans look like fools than I do.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You don't get anything, you just used "normal people" can you define a "normal person" and how half the US is not normal. Please go ahead

People who don't wanna go tell other people to stop being different under penalty of death or torture. Which, yes, is what conservatism is now.

Now say "LIKE LIBERALS?" and pretend you totally burned me.

E: god you're in love with cops and dead black people

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Hi Kjoery, please listen to me

I live in one of the biggest cities in the US. My brother voted for Hillary, all my friends are liberals. And the fact of the matter is that I know more than they do. More facts, more history.

Gonna save this for later.

You even sound like trump.

gently caress, this is trolling, drat it, okay you can drop the act, you got me.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Liberals want to throw people in jail for using certain words

Such as? And give evidence too.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I live in one of the biggest cities in the US. My brother voted for Hillary, all my friends are liberals. And the fact of the matter is that I know more than they do. More facts, more history.

Also that article you linked is literally not about what you're saying it's about.

Oh gently caress trump account spotted, how did you get better at typing mr president

Jukebox Hero fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Feb 28, 2017

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I'm just putting this here so everybody remembers that SPH knows everything about anything and debating him is folly.

(Because he doesn't argue with real facts, and just declares victory.)

E: JUST LIKE A LIBERAL

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You're splitting semantic hairs in order to maintain a tenuous position.

But that is your liberal fake news technique, dude. You're the guy who just changed the subject because he didn't have an answer.

Conservatives: Always accusing you of what they themselves are doing.

And also yes, black males are targetted over others because suspicion is a natural response to 'the other' but unlike real humans, your average racist cop doesn't have the ability to ignore that programmed response and behave rationally. So they are more suspicious of other skin tones, such as black.

Now discard the argument on a whim and move the goalpost

And also say something about liberal tears I need my fuckin fix I'm jonesing hard, gently caress man ill suck your dick come on

Jukebox Hero fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Feb 28, 2017

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Kjoery posted:

spunky your brain is a little broken there's nothing more i can do for you

good luck friend

Smartest person in the thread goes to...

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I'm very sorry that with 30 seconds of google searching I can't find an exact statistic on an exact sentence.

I know you guys think you really got me here, but you didn't. You're bringing up stuff like "the earth revolving around the sun" out of nowhere, and then get me on some tiny technicality thinking that you stumped me.

Fact of the matter is, what is this "Normal person" thing

Okay so you admit you didn't do your research and didn't read your own example

It's okay mr president you're safe here

again normal is "I do not want to hurt anyone for no reason today."

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Who is saying this lmao... you live in a fantasy world

...I think that proves my point rather succintly. Thank you.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Kjoery posted:

currently posting in my comfy three wolf moon t, unshowered, eating a hummous salad wrap while posting in hellthread in response to internet forums poster spunky psycho ho

the winner is pretty self evident, i think

Hey, don't doxx me

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

And the fact of the matter is that I know more than they do. More facts, more history.

Kjoery dude give up his history is just too bigly for you, theres still time

He doesn't need facts, he has poo poo he just made up or didn't read

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Stating basic, simple things is now trying too hard, got it

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You think America is divided into "normal people" and "people that want to hurt people for no reason"

Name one conservative belief that doesn't amount to "people shouldn't have so much freedom" or "poor = bad" or "jesus should be president"

Since, y'know, you have all them bigly history facts to lay on me.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
I am actually having hate sex with my sempai spunky space ho sorry you got mixed up in this I never meant to hurt you

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
"Everyone says I'm wrong, I must be the only sane man on earth"

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Spunky didnt read goat's post so he's just gonna be a dick about it and refuse to understand

It's hard being donald j trump in real life isn't it spunky

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Conservatives in office means harder times for the LGBT members of my family. This means I blanket oppose them.

Or are we pretending conservatives actually like gay people today

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

i think the general gist is that they're fine with gay people now but people cutting off their genitalia for no raisin is still icky

I support as many dicks and vaginas possible being made incapable of reproduction; I'm just glad at least a few people are doing it willingly apparently and I'm mad republicans want to put a stop to it

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
"Our president should not be literally having backroom deals with a shady warmonger."

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Mnoba posted:

just 4 weeks ago or whatever D's literally voted down cheaper prescription drugs from canada, but trump did retarded things 25 years ago and wants to kill puppies lmao

"Well Donald Trump is a national disgrace with nuclear weapons and dementia BUT THOSE loving DEMOCRATS"

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It's actually more a commentary on how detractors have never attempted to do anything with their lives. They don't understand that for every 8 businesses only 1 succeeds. It's hard to do things in life. But you keep trying, no matter how much you fail.

And then one day, after much failure, you can become the president by just working hard day in day out.

But you're a little Canadian commie, so you don't get that.

You seem upset

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Fog Tripper posted:

You truly are just a jumble of word salad at this point. Did you have a stroke or something?

Why are you always so angry about everything

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Hey how about nobody is racist or discriminatory and we try to teach people it's natural but not correct to discriminate based on religion or sexuality or skin color or nation

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Fog Tripper posted:

So you are both mad as gently caress and downright scared. Maybe take some meds, fam.

So loving ready to jump on the 'scared crybaby libs' thing, stop projecting and reflect on your choices.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Fog Tripper posted:

Why are you always so angry, fam?

stop projecting

you mad

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Fog Tripper posted:

black people aren't killed at any higher rate than white people by the police

checkmate

Fog Tripper posted:

As long as they are doing bad things to you specifically, I am cool with it. That transforms them into good things.

Fog Tripper posted:

Have to poop in same place as others sharing the same plumbing at birth = "hard times"

Fog Tripper posted:

So basically as usual you have no answer beyond insults.

Fog Tripper posted:

Hahaha, flail more, you literal child.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Donald Trump has access to a nuclear arsenal and that doesn't matter I guess. Perspective, guys.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
This is the worst thread on SA and the only one I regularly post in

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

everything sucks and then you die

It'd be cool and good if you died and stopped positing

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
For the singular year of 2005

And he continues to refuse to release any more

Almost like this doesn't mean anything in either direction

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
SPH defend this please, please tell me how this makes your pissdaddy look strong, Twitter fighting a retired rapper

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Love the implied sports team logic of that

Team Red has a lot of people that wanna beat me to death for existing so gently caress 'em all.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

World War Mammories posted:

that poo poo is metal as gently caress

The bible is an amazing book that absolutly no longer applies in any meaningful sense

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Majorian posted:

It's nice that you live in a world populated only by atheists.:allears:

I'm a Christian myself but that poo poo needs to stay the gently caress out of government. It's an old book that's been translated thousands of times by assholes with personal agendas. Tell me that if Satan exists(he doesn't) he wouldn't be twisting this ancient book to evil purposes.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
I wear a cross and say 'don't be a shithead to people.' Boom, Christian. I've also read the bible and know it's mostly just propaganda; the Ten Commandments were written so new converts from the 'savage hordes' would have an easier time remembering how to do the right rituals to keep their new Christian lords from killing them with maces.

I'm fine with religion, but organized religion can NEVER be fully separated from a political agenda, and religion cannot coexist with politics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Trump did not do urine on a prostitute apparently but he is still the worst president of all time

• Locked thread