Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
reminder that trump can't stand to lose and he has 100% control over whether we all die in nuclear fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Fog Tripper posted:

Is this the newest liberal tears thread?

lol your boy is hosed

CBT Time posted:

Russian manchurian candidate is the left's version of pizzagate but instead of retarded 4chan posts about podesta's handkerchief it's retarded nyt/wapo huge black font headlines.

oh you mean it's coming from actual credible new sources and not an image board filled with literal retards?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

SBJ posted:

MSM is dead

nah, we're fine.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

El Boot posted:

look at this post

just look at it

it's a good post

sorry about your sore bottom

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

easy D gonna be just fine

it's the rest of you that's hosed

nice av and red text :wth:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Toadvine posted:

Now it's a liberal tears thread

is that why you are all red and shaky

do yhou need to sit down? here have my seat

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

edit: never mind i'm going to try to be less mean. at least for today.

a misanthrope fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Feb 15, 2017

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

theperminator posted:

Nah I am the guy who doesn't like autistic screaming twinks but does think that you're retarded if your worldview is based purely on a headline you saw in passing because you have the attention span of a goldfish and can't actually read any further than that.

check my edit i deleted my comment because im trying to be less mean to people goddamit you motherfucker

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Knight posted:

Trump admin: all about communication and appeasement with foreign governments, putting their needs above our own, like good allies.

i think of us more as an axis

like an axis of friends

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

old fat bird posted:

this is what the media and Disney want since most Hillary supporters can only relate to complex political ideas like BAD MAN SAID MEAN WORDS by relating it to similes about children's cartoons

are you going to be ok you really do seem very upset :ohdear:

maybe you shoukd go lie down in the nurses office a while?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Toadvine posted:

Or comparisons to the second world war apparently

lol you seem like you are panicking when you post like this

old fat bird posted:

I hope you enjoy this weird gimmick you think people are laughing at because it seems like you're having a meltdown over a weird orange meme man that doesn't affect your lovely posting or worthless opinions you're entitled to in the slightest :D

maybe me more secure in your balsa-wood world view?

*old fat bird is screeching and flinging poo poo

"no im not melting down! YOURE MELTING DOWN

lol

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

rezatahs posted:

you keep trying to do this thing and every time it falls flat

are you going to be ok im honestly concerned

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

i mean the man you voted into the white house is a huge fan of the meltdown, so i dont blame you guys for wanting to be like him

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

rezatahs posted:

i prob need to lay down

*lie

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Toadvine posted:

I'm extremely relaxed rn. I just had a ham egg n cheese biscuit now I'm blowing on my coffee and reading the new savage love column while also checking this amazing new liberal tears thread. I realize I must thank you for being the shaken craven loon that gives these threads mojo.

microwave ham egg and cheese or you make it yourself?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It's hard to understand what is happening. Is Trump an idiot that got carried into office by racists?

there's a theory going around that he can barely read and i think there is a lot of evidence to back it up

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

tenspott posted:

It never ceases to amaze me how people can be convinced to act against their own best self interests

holy gently caress lol :irony:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

rezatahs posted:

well clearly it was a lie. if i was anymore relaxed i'd be dead :c00l:

no i mean you lie down now lay down

i guess you could say i'm a grammar trump :smug:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Grevling posted:

Holy crap, people actually believe this?

it may be the most :lol: post itt

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Vitalis Jackson posted:

I'm intrigued by this comment, and I would very much like to hear more. Like you, I don't think this will amount to much; the Republicans and Wall Street now own the entire government, so who would "police the police," so to say. But do I sense that you imply that something else might be President PoopiePant's undoing? I would like very much to hear your opinion!

Namaste!
VITALIS

when video is released of him sacrificing an infant to moloch

not a sure bet that will sink him, tho

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

tenspott posted:

He already killed the TPP, and NAFTA is going the way of the dodo. The proof is in the pudding -or the record high DOW- take your pick!

it's called a bubble. maybe you remember 2008?

trump de-regulating the financial industry should fix everything tho i'm sure

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Jukebox Hero posted:

He wants to let the big cock marked CAPITALISM gently caress us up the rear end harder than ever and you're chanting "no lube"

I love all the people who clearly don't pay attention going "lol liberal tears" about... Trump being incompetent? Like "trump hosed up a handshake those libtards are crying now" I guess

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

SBJ posted:

Also go on, do that thing you do where you look down upon us from your high horse and wipe your brow like a shakespearean heroine while sighing at how mad everyone is but how chill you are in comparison. Surely it will work this time and you may cum.

i mean, to be fair you do seem really mad

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:gizz:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

tenspott posted:

Maybe you can put this on a sign and go to an ineffectual protest while President Trump continues to work?

:ok:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Brain Curry posted:

US is still the second largest manufacturer in the world. It's just done by robots. Those jobs are never coming back.

and it will just get worse

trump hasn't mentioned automation once, even tho it has taken like 90% of the manufacturing jobs. he just points his orange finger at the brown people.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Why do hippies fail at 2 steps of logic?

1) Factories are still being moved overseas so why are companies doing this?

2) If there weren't low skilled jobs here why are there so many illegal immigrants?

automation took the jobs, and now even the manufacturing that was moved overseas is being automated. your iphone was made by a robot.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Hate Fibration posted:

I believe the current data indicates ~75% of manufacturing job losses are due to automation, with only about 25% being lost due to off-shoring. And yes, it's going to get worse. And the people who will benefit from jobs opening up if manufacturing moves stateside are not in trump's constituency, they'll be the people maintaining, and designing the robots. Typically the technician positions will require an associate's degree at least.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Knight posted:

I've got such massive insecurities that I'll slit my own throat to get back at the people who called me stupid for supporting a moron, so DON'T CALL ME FAT

:qq: means posts on a dead gay forum determine the outcome of elections :qq:

it really is quite a time to be alive

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

tenspott posted:

Those are bad numbers because they only speak to the mfg. jobs that were left here after the sector had been ravaged by the neoliberal globalists. There is still an awful lot of stuff that robots can't do. It's just being done by Chinese or Mexican workers now instead of Americans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdAZbTr1vgQ

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

crosspostting this from another thread to show that tenspott is actually some goon's grandpa who got on his computer and started posting:

tenspott posted:

They're already there, friend. Hollyweird and the left are dying. Once the Chinese start making their own media the party will come to an abrupt halt.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Hate Fibration posted:

What? No. Results of different studies with different methodologies Show very consistently the automation is the primary driver behind manufacturing job loss.

facts don't matter anymore, remember? it's about feelings now, and these goons feel that the brown people took all the jobs.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

just wait until automation starts taking more middle class office jobs

i'd say everyone will be working at mcdonalds but robots will have those jobs too

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I will gladly stand shoulder to shoulder with you fighting off the terminator hordes. I've already looked into what kind of shotgun shells are best for drones

get the explosive ones :rock:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

rezatahs posted:

lmbo

and in your research did you find out which load reaches out to 10000 feet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDRgoFLqQac

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yah I've got a powerful load that will reach 10000 feet

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

rezatahs posted:

shotguns and jammers

yeah you guys will be all set when skynet decides to drastically downgrade mil drone tech

i will be in my liberal doomsday bunker by then

picture this but replace the american flags and hunting stuff with rainbow flags and pictures of stalin

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Sweet! Since you believe in sharing everything and no walls you'll be glad to host me, comrade

ok but if we run out of food i reserve the right to eat you

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

KomodoWagon posted:

I'm thrilled that I will get to live in a world where a handful of billionaires who own all the robots piss and poo poo directly onto the starving masses that make up the rest of the world, stubbornly crushing all political momentum for a minimum income and sneering and spitting "get a job" while they boast to stockholders that they have finally achieved 100% automation.

Jk, obviously we can count on Donald Trump, that sympathetic man of the people, to stop this

i would say the only hope at that point will be a class revolt, but by then the military and police will be replaced with drones and robots and they will crush the common man in their unfeeling metal pincers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a bone to pick posted:

Why are we even fighting the robots? Let them do all the jobs so I don't have to ffs, full automation and living wage for all. Finally world peace.

*exhales bong smoke*

lol if you think america will allow something like a universal income

people would rather starve in the streets than vote to institute "communisms"

• Locked thread