Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
We've got him for sure this time, boys! There's no way Trump can possibly get out of this one!

seriously it's like a roadrunner cartoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
what about today, is trump hosed yet

is he hosed yet

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
a vote for trump was a vote for four years' worth of hilarious d&d tantrums

tears are the opiate of the masses :420:

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

SBJ posted:

Lmao i said in this thread that i was on the fence about trump and his policies and ive basically been painted with the alt right brush because of it numerous times. Some people are really upset and are going full hog on the with us or against us mentality

hold still while i cure your naziism with my fists

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

World War Mammories posted:

perhaps the truth is somewhere in the middle

agreed, hence my belief that the earth is six thousand years old and i'm totally one of those people that the bible said is blessed to take infants and dash them against rocks

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
nah the bible is explicit that it's a guy that'll be happy to grab babies and fuckin smash them headlong into sidewalks or brickwalls or w/e

i wanna be that guy

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
well if i was a social media intern for a massive corporation i'd probably do the same thing on my last day, too

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
but we soon learned the horrible, unavoidable truth of the matter: you do not gently caress trump. rather, in smug defiance of all logic, reason, and sensibility, trump fucks you.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Space Crabs posted:

i want to thank a bunch of different somethingawful posters for having a multiple months long meltdown spewing impotent rage and the most elaborate hyperbole they can think of.

This has made my voting decision easier for the next presidential election, Trump 2020.

*checks D&D*

Hmmm yes all of the wholesale treason and "literal attempts to destroy society" such as

hold on while i type out this refutation that sneaks in as many veiled attacks on your intelligence, sanity, neurotypicality, and sex life as possible

also, reported

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Space Crabs posted:

nice meltdown but i'm not a "red hat" or whatever, I've just decided to vote against soggy baby tantrums.

i'm pretty sure a vote for trump is a vote for the weird goon tantrums, not against them

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
i'm actually curious as to what ben carson has going against him other than being adorable and sleepy in the debates

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Blue Train posted:

He's possibly dumber than Trump

what does that mean, like does he have a track record of bad decisions and filled mass graves with the results of his botched neurowhatever operations

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Piss de Bundy posted:

Ben Carson good at thing , he good at other thing -trump voter

i didn't vote for trump :confused:

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Piss de Bundy posted:

do you think Ben Carson was a super awesome choice for HUD director

idk enough about HUD or its structure to know what qualities make a director "good" rather than "bad," all i know is that ben is cute so i'm glad he's staying in the public eye

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Blue Train posted:

Trump saw Urban and thought Ben Carson

could be worse, he coulda thought condolezza rice and then we'd get drone strikes all throughout chicago's slums until the crime (and the people) went away

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
if i label my enemy enough, surely they'll go away

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Zippy the Bummer posted:

everyone is powerless to stop Trump for at least two years lol he's not going to be impeached

against the Power that is rising in D.C. there can be no victory

we must join with him, de Bundy. We must join with Donald.

It would be wise, my friend

i wouldn't go that far personally but i find a little optimism goes a long way :shobon:

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
anybody that doesn't want to violently overthrow the united states government is a Trump Supporter and not worth the effort of humanizing hth

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Space Crabs posted:

i find it hard to believe people wouldn't want to be on "your team" or whatever. just downright strange. weird even.

you just need to get out of your comfort zone and embrace the joy and hilarity of ceaselessly thinking up jokes that imply other people orally fondle trump's genitals, because you know, normal cool and good people think about trump's junk all the time

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Space Crabs posted:

it is this post, right here.

I think if you actually start to truly understand that you might being to understand why you have the president that you do.

Man, seriously? Didn't you hear? Your own grandmother is about to be dragged from her home in the middle of the night and thrown in a concentration camp and it's all your fault for not wishing death upon The Trump

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
*looks at gang-infested helltower where the balconies are covered in chainlink fence to keep people from getting thrown to their death every day* HMMMMMMM how efficient

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
the solution, obviously, is megacity 1 except every megablock is a Trump Tower

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
"Gee, D&D, whaddya wanna do tonight?"

"The same thing we do every night, C-SPAM: Find a way Trump is hosed!"

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
i've compared this whole thing to a roadrunner cartoon once before but it's just so apt

a tremendous explosion rocks the landscape, flames and smoke fill the horizon as far as the eye can see, everyone thinks that this is it, this is it, the long journey is finally over

then suddenly trump appears behind you and yells "BIGLY" and scurries away cheerfully, and you're back to square one

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Space Crabs posted:

This is where everyone realizes that everyone is stupid basically. People talking poo poo about NASA because they have to be upset at the guy making the decisions no matter what are exactly the same as republicans that sandbagged Obama's presidency.

this sorta brings up a point as to why i liked election 2016, is that obama was way, way too easy to sandbag

i looked at hillary and was like "drat, here's someone experienced enough, well-connected enough, and sinister enough that she'd actually be able to implement her agenda rather than have poo poo like cap-and-trade getting killed and obamacare losing the public option before it got passed"

and then i looked at trump and was like "holy poo poo this guy is loud and crazy to the point that he might actually get something done by virtue of his amazing loudness"

basically i was okay with either winning; i guess i was kinda starved for a sense of presidential effectiveness after 8 years of obama :smith:

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Harrower posted:

I'm not sure why every one keeps forgetting that every instance of communism is at least as bad as every instance of fascism.

guys, communism was done with good intentions don't you see, they just had to kill a few people so everything would work out fine for everyone

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Krustic posted:

I have great news for all you Laboof heads. Shia has a new location for his fantastic "Hewillnotdivideus" "Art" project.
It's in the UK this time. Finally I will be able to sleep at night.
https://www.google.com/amp/ew.com/news/2017/03/22/shia-labeouf-he-will-not-divide-us-liverpool/amp/

wonder if this one will survive longer than the one in kentucky

y'know, this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VndCyl3F5PA

4chan found it in like a day, by monitoring airplane contrails in the background and comparing them to flight radars, then by driving around honking horns and listening for the horn-honks to come up on the flag stream

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
imma go ahead and say that the concept of a picture book recommending violence against people saying stuff is pretty fascist

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
am i supposed to be afraid that people that hear him will be inspired to start building backyard furnaces and inviting all their jewish friends over, like how does this work

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Cis Lord posted:

:lol: This is awesome. Like the guy is deliberately only using kindergarten level logic in his arguments.

i see you are but a padawan in the sublime d&d art of smug condescension

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
what's the rent like at trump tower anyway

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
The Greatening cannot be stopped, only lamented

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
so trump just gathered up the entire AHCA, rolled it up into a football, and threw a hail mary and it's still airborne until saturday

say what you want about the guy, he keeps things interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/845645916732358656

:ughh:

• Locked thread