Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015
If you think this is what will take Trump down you're naive and you haven't been paying attention

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015
I keep having this weird daydream where Donald Trump appears on TV, sobbing, just pouring his heart out. Being honest in public for the first time in his miserable loving life

"I can't do this! *loud sorrowful moan* I can't believe you all voted for me *sniff* ...I have no idea what I'm doing! I hate this! I hate this I hate this I hate this! It's not fair! *sob*"

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

The Butcher posted:

You stumble to the left in the darkness, and bump into a wall made of tiny groping hands. You free yourself from them with a disgusted shudder. You cannot go left.

>check constitution

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

Zidrooner posted:

Is it illegal or something to talk with KGB people? Why would this "gently caress" him? Shouldn't the content of the conversations show illegal activity for that to happen?

There are allegations that the Russians helped Trump win the election. "By rigging the election" on the extreme side and "By subtle political persuasion" on the more moderate side. So if it turns out Trump and his aides were taking direction on how to win the election from Russia that would be, uh...*shuffles index cards around* well yep that would be ...'Treason'...

It would be loving treason.

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

Lunixnerd posted:

Trump's gonna have a 2nd term mark my words and remember them well.

IF Trump makes it 4 years, and I mean 'if' harder than I've ever meant 'if' in my entire life, he won't be able to get out fast enough. He will of course make up an excuse for not running, but there's no way he does it for another 4 years if he makes it the first 4

Again, just to be super clear, I highly, HIGHLY doubt he'll make it all 4 years.

a 4 year toxx means next to nothing really but gently caress it: :toxx: mods ban me if Trump serves 4 years and runs for re-election. Tell Lowtax to set an alert 3.75 years from now on his iPhone

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

El Boot posted:

look at this post

just look at it

Got some bad news Boot...

It's not a bad Post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

Hector Beerlioz posted: