Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Haha, let's forget that the Trump administration is grossly incompetent and corrupt and talk about Hillary. That's very relevant still, isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Lunixnerd posted:

Hillary lost a presidential race against an orange man who stars in his own reality show where he pretends to fire celebrities from companies that are totally made up. The campaign race was like a real-world tortoise and hare - without any morality lesson, just the actual animals running against each other but at the end the tortoise won and then ate the rabbit. Its like running against Sideshow Bob in a shed full of rakes and still losing. Lets not start pointing fingers at Trump being incompetent here.

Ok, he can't be incompetent because Hillary lost the election to him. I will never laugh at his governing skills now that you've reminded me of this.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Wow, I'm learning so much about myself in this thread.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

It must be nice living in a separate reality where anyone with political views that aren't your own fit neatly into a stereotype so you don't have to think and then accuse them all of doing the same thing.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Saint Drogo posted:

incisive poo poo my man. do you think people say Hitler too much as well??

I was talking about the other guys.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

old fat bird posted:

thinking was never that dudes strong point anyway

You're exactly the same.
:laffo:

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

old fat bird posted:

I'm not delusional about it thou

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

tenspott posted:

Millenials stand to benefit the most from President Trump's actions but they act like he's the worst thing ever. It never ceases to amaze me how people can be convinced to act against their own best self interests just because some twisted version of "social justice" told them to. Globalists and neoliberals destroyed this country's mfg. base and Trump is going reverse the damage.

Holy crap, people actually believe this?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

How can you not believe it? They sent all the factories overseas for slave labor and zero environmental regulations, while siphoning off talent and money from the US

Besides being paranoid and missing the point entirely of why people don't like Trump, it's just hopelessly naive to believe he could improve things, being completely incompetent and lying all the time.
Seriously, his talent is convincing people he knows what he's doing and apparently it's working.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Is there any kind of conspiracy theorist that doesn't love Trump?

• Locked thread