Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Robo Reagan posted:

tbf he'd have to wrestle the codes from the guy that they're attached to since they're in a black briefcase thing and i imagine whoever the secret service trusts to carry nuke codes around can take a 70 year old man

it actually makes me feel a lot safer, that the nuke codes are in the care of some random person i have never heard of. someone that is not going to be included in any history books. history is a hell of a drug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

why don't we actually do something great like get our asses to mars or something worthwhile

maybe we can make a warplane that can fly near rain clouds

there is no rain on mars, we can kill two birds with one stone

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

i like how he lectures on the evils of government industry with a giant portret of Mao behind him

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

If he actually issued an executive order banning all federal lobbying including in Congress for the duration of his administration, which I don't see why he couldn't do that immediately, I'd be on his nuts about it.

if one thing would get Trump impeached it would be that.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

My prediction was that he gets into office and tries to play by their rules and make everyone happy and then one morning he's gonna wake up and realize that you can't win like that and then it gets weird

its not weird yet?!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

nomadologique posted:

okay you have to understand it undermines your position a little when you say things like "cabal."

no it doesnt

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i could live 1000 lifetimes in opulent luxury for the price Hillary Clinton paid on campaign to lose to Donald Trump

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I understand that completely actually. But I still believe the system is obviously more economically class based rather than racist. And a cartoonish conception of "racism" is being used as a distraction to the real issue. The "don't worry about big banks because racism is the real culprit" speech by Hillary nails how obvious it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORWM0ukT-Xw

this is vile. i am so glad she lost

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

veni veni veni posted:

She is, but I still can't wrap my head around someone thinking Trump was a better option.

im not necessarily glad trump won, im just happy that horrible person lost and feels nothing but shame now

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
if the system is busy fighting Trump it cant fight me :shrug:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

XMNN posted:

please don't say bad things about people who voted for the nazis they weren't all racists they were just trying to make Germany great again

well its not like they had many choices

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

obstruction of justice is a crime

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Burt Sexual posted:

throw all goons in jail asap

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Aesop Poprock posted:

they're serving them fresh and unfrozen starting in 2018 which is in the news for some reason and Wendy's is punching the poo poo out of them on twitter because of it but they'll probably still kill our obese retard president

its ground meat what difference does it make if its frozen

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Panzeh posted:

Iraq had both army and police and a government when we left. They asked us to leave and we did.

If you look at the situation in Afghanistan, the current Afghan government will only remain so long as we prop it up. At some point you can't keep shoveling money into the furnace there. It's a massive waste of money.

if we can't occupy them nicely, and we can't just leave them to their own devices, then maybe we should colonize the troubled areas and govern them properly and harshly. real 1984 stuff, everyon gets a GPS implant or something :twisted:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

bag em and tag em posted:

This is gonna be hard to process but really try. just because sometimes we make a joke about white genocide does not mean we literally endorse or believe in it. and since white people face 0 threat of genocide and face far less racially motivated violence, it's not a big deal to lol a little in a moment of darker humor about it.

serious ideas start as jokes

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Majorian posted:

China will inevitably be checked strategically and economically by India over the next few decades, mark my words.

China has thousands of years of history being a singular nation state. "india" only exists because the British forced a bunch of differant factions and tribes togeather. the state of India will not last another century

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

just before the French TV debate betwen LePen and Macron there have been Russian tweeter accounts sharing a fake document claiming Macron has offshore accounts. This was immediately used by Lepen in the debate.

Those who think Russia didn't intervene during US election are painfully naive

good, Russia should be our friend. if the US teams up with Russia we could take out all the other chumps!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lemming posted:

Both parties turned against the TPP.

lol no. Hillary was "against the TPP" in the same way Obama was going to close guantanimo Bay.

• Locked thread