Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I predict no one will care or remember this time next week

at the rate things are going, this is actually a pretty solid bet

it's entirely possible, likely even, that something 100x more ridiculous will surface by then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Poetic Justice posted:

Do you have a particular aspect of something that you are extremely knowledgeable about, more so than the general public? Like, lets take any of the sciences or even computer poo poo for example. Have you ever known any news source to reliably, intelligently, and consistently report on any science/computer information accurately without getting some important aspect of it wrong? The same thing applies to pretty much every category the news talks about.

this is a powerful amount of stupidity to pack into a single post I'm impressed in spite of myself

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mirthless posted:

get ready for the next four years, where half the country pretends to not know what inference is

"How can we make snap judgements about Trump if we aren't interacting with Donald Trump on a day to day basis, in person, in an advisory capacity? We don't have all the facts!!!!!!!"

this always happen when a certain brand of idiot learns that the politician/movie celebrity/star athlete that they like did something reprehensible but it's going to be funny to see it on such a large scale for such a long period of time as it looks like we'll be seeing under this administration

vvvv lol

proof of concept fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Feb 15, 2017

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

SBJ posted:

It's really a surprise that a disenfranchised and miserable population continously being worse off year on year voted for someone willing to at least give them sweet nothings rather than an organized machine of political/media might charging lockstep telling them their jobs arent coming back and that their opinions are worthless

nobody thinks hillary ran a good campaign but how can you still be thinking about that when what's going on in the here and now is so drat bizarre?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

Your shoveling job has been replaced by a shoveling robot that doesn't embarrass the globo-corp by posting on gay forums during work hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ2PdpLEAG0

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
why is there one of those oven thermometers under that brick chair are they cooking it or something

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Frankenstyle posted:

Eight to Noon: Cower in fear of the brown invasion.

Noon to Six: Hide under a blanket with a flashlight praying that if we give Russia Europe they won't beat us like dad used to beat mom.

Six to Ten: Change urine soaked sheets, polish the flatware, make America great again.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jukebox Hero posted:

Haha you loving liar

he's not lying

I personally find his politics extremely baffling, but he's actually telling the truth about his career and is a genuinely good person when it comes to career stuff

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Pawn 17 posted:

It begins. The setup for the greatest sequel of all time!

Hillary Clinton says she’s 'ready to come out of the woods'

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Pisstape real :colbert:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
My dudes, the thing that you need to realize is, that the pisstape is real.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
He's collecting more pisstapes
https://twitter.com/Hmmckenna/status/839897265632313344

I'd say that pretty much clinches it for the pisstape being real :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
The pisstape is real