Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
I'm neo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Wasn't the tpp put in place to try and keep the dollar as a global currency?

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I'm amazed at how much people that hate Trump as so obsessed with him. Like there's people on the forums that wake up every day wanting to see what Trump did, even though they hate him I guess?. Most Trump supporters want to get back to their lives, and just get on with their jobs and families but Trump's got a bunch of stalkers now or something

He's the prez, like the most powerful hombre in the world, maybe thats why people want to see what hes doing drat you dumb

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
lol Trump's cucked

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Should a female -> male with a vagina use the high school men's locker room? What if s/he is afraid of rape? Why would those rape concerns justified but women who are afraid of a man - > female in their locker room not be justified? Are transgenders allowed to use both facilities? Doesn't that afford them special privileges?

The problem inherent in these questions is the assumption that trans people are more likely than other groups to be sexual deviants you dumb gently caress, if you're afraid of being raped by going into a bathroom/locker room maybe don't use the facilities in a burnt out kkk convention center

• Locked thread