Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

JB50 posted:

Jesus christ let the gun thing go. Here chew on this:

Republicans now dominate state government, with 32 legislatures and 33 governors

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/11/14/1598918/-Republicans-now-dominate-state-government-with-32-legislatures-and-33-governors
will this finally be enough so that there might be a thanksgiving in america that isnt ruined by outraged and confused republican screaming?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i almost made it all the way through but it was just too stupid
"i believe the part where she says something in a private leaked email as long as you remove the context from the rest of the sentence because thats lies!"

that commentator in his enthusiasm for imitating trump referred to the part where she answered the actual question as a pivot

trump was critical of us disarming some of our nuke supply because russia has more. uh i think an amount that can devastate the entire earths surface will be sufficient for any strategic purpose

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
main stream meatia

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
main stream meatia making a boner out of our commander in beef

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
lol he is the president still

• Locked thread