Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
The sad thing is that the typical turncoat traitor spy does it for tons of money and sex. Trump and Flynn apparently didn't do it for either which shows how inept they were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

There's an important fallacy in this call for guaranteed income

If you have no factories, no jobs, nothing in your country, where is this money coming from and why do they need to keep giving it to you? You'll burn everything down? Burn down what? They've built their worldwide corporate empire and they just leave you with the ashes and go to New Zealand or India

Tourist Dollars. People love to come to America to see the ruins of Detroit.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
My forefathers fought and died to keep America free of immigrants. Unfortunately by that time the Europeans were outgunning them and they lost this great country. At least I am making good money selling "Forcefully Deport ALL Immigrants Out of America" t-shirts at $30 a pop so I can't complain.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
You guys are missing the big picture here, it isn't about numbers. Numbers lie. It is about being Right. When you're right you're never wrong. K?

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

Did you ever notice that just prior to a military coup, a former leader suddenly appears in the limelight again??

• Locked thread