Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

The responses from the author on that thing are outstanding.

"Artificial Arm-chan is a friend who's good at assassination!"

and

"thanoshii"

are tops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

From what I understand, this is a prequel to S1.
Throwing away beloved characters and all of their development is tight.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Tir McDohl posted:

Have you considered making a thread for Kemurikusa? I haven't seen anyone talking about it except your posts.
I've only mentioned it twice in the season thread since it started, but that's mostly because, as you say, nobody else is talking about it. I think it started real rough but it has improved and at this point I'd say I'm watching it on its own merits vs before where it was just on good faith from Friends. I'd be interested in other people's opinions on it if there's many others also watching it in silence.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

El Burbo posted:

A coffee artist did coffee art for Kemono Friends 2
Oof, that is brutal. Also a choice comment- "Now this is true black humor."

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Pollyanna posted:

“Well”?
I assumed they meant the ones who are spiteful towards Tatsuki and the ones (justifiably) dunking on KF2 for being poo poo compared to KF1.