Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

nielsm posted:

Ep 7: I'm very disappointed they had owls as the appointed professors of the library. Contrary to the popular depiction, owls are actually not very smart as birds go. They should have gone with corvids instead, like a pair of ravens.

Now looking forward to the penguin crew finally getting an episode next week.

to be fair, the owls are still pretty dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

cathead posted:

Jaguar Saga continues:

I saw Jaguar's hair spots as a spider face as I was glancing over these pictures, and now I can't un-see it.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

So I've been wondering about that. Is she wearing a hoodie with her ears on the inside so it pokes up or is that her hair?

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Davincie posted:

oh my god

friend shaped ceruleans were real

Not concerned that things are going to get darker now

If they make friends with a cerulean then things are going to be okay.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

The biggest surprise to me was Mirai is totally possibly still alive. Even the "Bag is Mirai" crowd assumed she'd died somehow first.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

cathead posted:

Bushiroad will be handling the new game

Bushiroad is a much much better developer than Nexon so I'd expect it to be more fun and less of a grind.

Also this means we might get kemono friends vanguard/buddyfight cards and that's always a good thing :v:

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

We also don't know the life span of a Friend, so it's entirely possible that they'll last ad infinitum as long as they're sustained by the sandstar or something.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Hippo looks more like a houndoom girl what is this

Hippos can be colored like that apparently, but it's not exactly what I'd associate with 'hippo' either.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Xelkelvos posted:

They should just funnel the budget into making more episodes or paying the animators more. No need to increase the quality.

I'm with you. It's fine to improve things like how the bus actually has turning wheels in the latter half of the episodes, but it'd end up looking really weird if they tried to make it more AAA anime style or something. Besides, more episodes is always good.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Ah, so the anime team is a friend that is good at making episodes out of nowhere

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

She's a friend who's good at taking down evil organizations!

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

That hip-hop beat at the start was pretty rad, gotta say. Can't wait until this starts getting released, it looks amazing.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Ammat The Ankh posted:

I agree, Touhou Project does own.

But in Touhou a lot of people are jerks, in Youkai Friends, there'd be way more nice people.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Brownieftw posted:

I'm not sure i'd consider that a nightmare.

The part where they all fall in a bottomless pit is pretty scary :v:

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Holy crud just when I thought they couldn't get any more scummy :psyduck:

Well, at least if this ends up somehow actually going somewhere, the company might collapse. :v:

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

The best marketing campaign is definitely slowly increasing the amount of clip art in a picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Crud, that's the closest dub VA I've ever heard. That's amazing.