Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

dogsicle posted:

this makes me wonder what the show would've looked like if they opted for a Gankutsuou/Mononoke-esque visual style with fixed patterns and 2d designs

Yeah, Gankutsuou was my thought as well. But lets be serious here, Kemono is being made on a shoestring budget with very limited staff whose production started after the game had bombed and eventually shut down. No one in the committee was expecting it to catch on the way it did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

MJP posted:

Has the fanart zeitgeist done any mashups of Crested Ibis with Fist of the North Star or Metalocalypse though?

Bonus while looking for that.

toki is toki of course but for some reason he's entirely nude

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Welcome と ようこそ

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I like how the zebra slug turned into a meme

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Ah, I wasnt expecting to see a slow blink feline strip.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

AnacondaHL posted:

This show is an exploration of cognitive dissonance.

As such, I have to ask, why zebra slug, where did this cone from?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Schwarzwald posted:

Here comes a friend that good at expressing the fear that the government is an infantile system that does not have your best interests at heart!

https://twitter.com/blackbookalpha/status/867804757770985472

I like that her roar is accurately portrayed as a bass.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

ZeroCount posted:

The official artbook is out and it's made characters clipping through stuff canon.

e:

the deepest lore

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Are there other pics for the new season with extinct animals because caracals and servals are all pretty extant still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Where's Kaban-chan?

Lost at sea