Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

There's something very hypnotic about the show, I like it a lot. I'm very upset that the keeper segments don't have actual footage of the animals though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kater
Nov 16, 2010

human race went extinct because they click on thread and see way too aggressive cosplay at top of page.

then click like a billion more times and always see and always shock.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Futaba Anzu posted:

i like how the models look okay and decently rendered in the nexon pv so the lovely rendering in the anime is probably intentional
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8-2-XpA_nk

Is Serval okay? I don't think paws are supposed to bend like that.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I refuse to believe Serval can operate a zipper.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

it's pretty absurd that there is one show that made me go holy gently caress this season and it is this ridiculous no budget cgi failed mobage wannabe edutainment show.

it's so loving good.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Super No Vacancy posted:

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meoW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Oh no, I hope grape-kun's mother will still feed him.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Ibis huh. I believe it.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

brainwrinkle posted:

You should do Moose and Lion

kater
Nov 16, 2010

It has been covered, skirts only have physical resistance when friends are conscious of them.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I'm very confused by people hating on the first ep. It was chill and nice and a hundred times better than anything comparable that'd just screech at you and vomit stuff everywhere.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

First ep ain't that bad. It's probably in the better half of episodes animation-wise.

The chase is dope.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I think the original was one of those sidescrolling rhythm games like final fantasy theatrhythm and a billion others.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

She looks like an ambulatory tin can.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

So what’s Kemurikusa seem like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I was excited to watch more after ep2 but haven’t bothered yet. It seems pretty darn full of ideas and I quite like the for lack of a better term mascot sisters.

Of kemurikusa. Not this.