Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

honestly the first two episodes of this kinda sucked (the montage of animals in ep2 was fun though. "I'm Tasmanian Devil!") but just like in the pic in the OP, something about ep3 and its character interaction was actually compelling. really enjoyed the show from then on, since they kept introducing interesting characters to focus episodes around. though i could do without all these samey beige/orange catgirls and:

kater posted:

I'm very upset that the keeper segments don't have actual footage of the animals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

a performing friend!

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the drakengard reference killed me

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

if the penguins don't get to improv in the show itself, next week is gonna suck

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

cathead posted:

In an article on the show in some CG magazine, the staff mentioned they opted to go for 3D because it was easier and more efficient to handle all the different animal patterns on the clothes.

this makes me wonder what the show would've looked like if they opted for a Gankutsuou/Mononoke-esque visual style with fixed patterns and 2d designs

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

it probably means manga, stage shows, and drama cds. this is what i tell myself so that a second season is more of a pleasant surprise than anywhere near an expectation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

you've resisted the kemofure nendos, but how will you fare against...

the kemofure fidget spinner?!!?!?