Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013
This is starting to get fascinating. Not the show itself, everyone called this last development, but the meta process behind "feelgood edutainment kid's show in an apocalyptic setting."

And with such a small budget too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013

Futaba Anzu posted:

Japari buns is people

Japari buns is Ceruleans

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013
https://twitter.com/yudough/status/835229373783408640

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013

Futaba Anzu posted:

i like how the models look okay and decently rendered in the nexon pv so the lovely rendering in the anime is probably intentional
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8-2-XpA_nk
I think we're drawing lines in the savannah here

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013
I'm not a big fan of idols (or forced drama) so I was bored through 90% of the episode.

Hululu is cute.

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013

kater posted:

I refuse to believe Serval can operate a zipper.

A friend who can't handle the truth.

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013
I mean yeah the plot dumps were pretty intriguing and it ended on a very gently caress-you note (on the same level as the ending of Twin Peaks), BUT there's something I wanna discuss.

This loving shot.

I don't know why but it made me burst out laughing. After the scene is already over, it just lingers on this for 3 seconds and then CUT.

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013

cathead posted:

Someone figured it out. Turn up your volume during that shot. There's footsteps. :catstare:
Jesus Christ.

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn_602eQlDQ

I was gonna say "can't wait for the CD" but the OST is probably gonna be released on floppy or minidisc.

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013

Space Flower posted:

maybe if you compared it to being recommended by your friends to a franchise-owned restaurant that seems corporate and cheap on the outside, until you step inside and the place has a local, comfortable atmosphere. the staff are all hospitable and while you're waiting for your meal, one of the owners stops by and chats with you because they work five days a week like everyone they employ, and their empathy for their workers shows. and then the food owns because they use fresh ingredients instead of last friday's refrozen dinner.
I wouldn't accept a friend's recommendation though.

They'd be like yo, check this out! and it's just a grassy field.

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013
I just realized. In the OP you have a sunset shot of Kaban looking at the ocean and it ONLY NOW just clicked for me. :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013
The Cerulean theme is my jam.