Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

I hate most anime, but this was good anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

I cannot trust an anime recommendation. People have claimed straight to my face that both Fate Apocrypha and Kakegurui are good.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Okay I'm going to have difficulty coming up with a bad anime that people won't defend. So just pretend I said you most hated bad anime in place of either of those two. The point likely still stands.

I'd rather not poo poo up the thread with off topic arguments.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Sorry man. Genuinely thought those were more or less universally understood to be trash.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Because corporations under capitalism are not rationalist actors, and the market is not efficient.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Anime strike is why the second season of Bahamut never got a dub, which is a crime, but evidently season 2 was bad anyways. So maybe I was just sparred.

There is no good dub or especially notable sub team here to discontinue, so I don't really see much wrong with it aside from further splitting up streaming services.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

I already have amazon prime because living in the midwest it's basically required to get deliveries, but I'm always unsure if any given thing Amazon picks up will be included or if it'll nickel and dime me for extra charges. That's my annoyed by Amazon story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Zereth posted:

How much "ruins of human civilization" have there been in KF2 because at that point the answer should be "very little and most of what remains you need to be a trained archeologist to recognize"
Well except for the Hoover Dam. That thing will be a strange relic visible for whatever civilization succeeds our own even it takes several thousand years to form.