Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
You must be a friend that's good at hairpin turns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

I get home from a long day at work and rest my laurels on the comforts of my computer. First thing I read is Grape-kun's passing... gently caress! Thanks Thursday. :negative: RIP Grape-Kun. May you find your waifu in the great beyond.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Can we have an OAV about this instead of whatever injection molded thing Kadokawa is making?

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

el dorito posted:

To be fair, amazon discontinued anime strike (which, as a reminder, was $5/mo on top of prime) as of may of this year. So if you have prime, you have a fair chance of seeing this show without paying extra.

Correct. They rolled in their anime stuff with the regular streaming shows so its included as long as you have Prime.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

TasogareNoKagi posted:

From what I remember because I'm not about to watch it over again, multiple sad faces of Kaban looking at Serval throughout the episode. At the end as Serval and Kyururu head off screen to new adventures, Caracal hangs back and asks Kaban if she was the "strange friend" that Serval went on an adventure with before. Kaban says she doesn't really remember because she lost her memories at some point, but asks Caracal to please take care of Serval. Oh, and a drawer full of wristband Lucky Beast cores for some reason.

Personally, I think Kaban is lying, but this ep still hurt.

Kadokawa can go screw themselves. That's like putting Snoopy with another kid across the street and Charlie Brown watching them play in the front yard each day. That's how much this hurts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

TasogareNoKagi posted:

I resurrect thee with content!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx_M1au713o

So is that ... Big Boss?

Possibly, she does have the army pack mule robot with her.